• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Are these Pokemon from used White 2 hacked or legal?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    I just recently got back into Pokemon after Platinum being my last game 10 years ago. I got White 2 from Gamestop and when I started the game there were a couple boxes full of legendary and shiny Pokemon.

I was wondering if these are hacked or legit? and if they are hacked if they were legal? I was thinking about sending them to Poke Bank but dont know if it will cause any problems doing so? I attached some pictures of some of the Pokemon. Any help is appreciated

https://imgur.com/gallery/1sBgYCz

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I went and edited your link back into your post, you seemed to have put it in wrong

I just recently got back into Pokemon after Platinum being my last game 10 years ago. I got White 2 from Gamestop and when I started the game there were a couple boxes full of legendary and shiny Pokemon.

I was wondering if these are hacked or legit? and if they are hacked if they were legal? I was thinking about sending them to Poke Bank but dont know if it will cause any problems doing so? I attached some pictures of some of the Pokemon. Any help is appreciated
    Some of those are definitely hacked yeah. The shiny Mew and the shiny Celebi defeinitely are, and a few of the others are likely hacks as well. Gut feeling is that they're all hacked, but more information would let us know better if the more questionable ones are or aren't, if you can provide that.

Years
    I would say that all shiny legendaries and Arceus are most likely hacked. But to be 100 % sure, could you fill this form with more information for each Pokémon?
    Shiny:
    OT:
    ID:
    Level:
    Region of Origin:
    Nature:
    Ability:
    Ribbons:
    Location Met & Level Met:
    Where/how you recieved it:
    Individual Values/Characteristic:

Last edited: