• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Are users getting hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I've seen some people writing posts like "How fast can you ban me?" I mean, like, Seriously, What is wrong with them? Even great (not that great, but good, because I don't stand a chance against them) ROM Hackers. I'm not gonna' name them. I need a answer. INSERT WELCOME MESSAGE: Superqami is worried.

Sirfetch’d

They are called internet trolls. Every forum has them.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    I was wondering the same thing. Since I do know about trolls [ being a former admin on another forum] I was hoping it would be something different here. Since I did have help on my hack & the member got banned a day after she/he joined my team. Would you know what happened to BringSynTheHorizon

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I was wondering the same thing. Since I do know about trolls [ being a former admin on another forum] I was hoping it would be something different here. Since I did have help on my hack & the member got banned a day after she/he joined my team. Would you know what happened to BringSynTheHorizon
    PC's staff will not disclose the details of another member's ban with the public. If a member is banned, the matter is between that member and PC's staff. Not anyone else.

So I'm afraid that your question is going to have to remain unanswered besides "They were banned."

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    PC's staff will not disclose the details of another member's ban with the public. If a member is banned, the matter is between that member and PC's staff. Not anyone else.

So I'm afraid that your question is going to have to remain unanswered besides "They were banned."
    thanks. Sorry for the trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back