• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Lefty, a Righty...?

Are you Left Handed, Right Handed...?

• Left Handed

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Right Handed

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Ambidextrous (You write with both hands)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I'm not ambidexterous, but I am pedidexterous (I can use my feet in place of my hands on many occasions, such as opening doors, andcarrying stuff)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I used to be the only left-hander in my family until my cousins' started getting married. ^_^ Now we have about five. But I'm still the only one that was born in Hawaii, lol. :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • MoonLight said:
    Well im Left handed as well wow there are a few Lefties here XD
    Hehe, power to the lefties! Lol.

Kayliegh, that's cool. I'm the only lefty in my family..>.< I think I always will be...

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • I'm a righty. ^^; Though I tend to use my left hand a lot for other stuff. Like cutting.
    I'm trying to practice writing and drawing with my left hand. Not a very successful mission at that. >_>

Wow! There's more lefties than I thought. Cool! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow! This is so cool. I never thought that there'd be so many left-handers here... Neat neat neat! ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • PokeTrainerCarol said:
    *tries writing with left hand*
    *looks at paper*
    well I can read my name there, but extremly messy so I guess right handed :P
    but I don't hold my pencil right, my hands are very long and thin... o_O
    Lol!

I'm right handed but my writing is messey either way.... -.-;; :\

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *starts a party* hey! im not the lone lefty anymore! Hey! get this, my grandma was a lefty, but back in those days you were supposed to write with you right so they made my grandma only write with her right! now shes amadextrios!

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    *starts a party* hey! im not the lone lefty anymore! Hey! get this, my grandma was a lefty, but back in those days you were supposed to write with you right so they made my grandma only write with her right! now shes amadextrios!
    My uncle had the same problem. He wrote with his left hand so the teacher tied his left hand to his back so he would write with his right. :laugh:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • :laugh: haha! thats funny man! id deck the teacher if he/she tryed to tie my left hand to make back! *gets out spare left hand and puts it on right hand* Im amadextrios!

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    My uncle had the same problem. He wrote with his left hand so the teacher tied his left hand to his back so he would write with his right. :laugh:

Hehe. In England, -I think- they believed that if you wrote with your left hand it was like a sign of the devil. @_@ So the schoolmaster would pop your hand with a ruler or paddle you every time you were caught writing with it (your left hand.)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    I'm a righty...

*right punches the 25 character rule*

BOO ya!
    *Right punches the 25 character rule from the other side*

:P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • @_@ The 25 character rule is there for a reason. That way you can expand on your answers wherever possible. Maybe tell a story related to the topic.. I don't know. x_x;

:D I can write with both hands! However... if you want to actually READ my writing, then you'd have to read what I've written with my right hand. XD I can't do anything good with my left hand.

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous"

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Hehe, that's funny lightning

I knew of this one man who could write with both hands, he could write backwards and forwards. He could start on each side of the paper and come writing in the center....it was cool

BOO ya!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I don't know o_O|||

Writing: Both hands , but 90% left 10%right
    Sewing: Both hands, but left is slightly better
    Basketball : Right hand
    Badminton: Right hand
    Cutting: Left hand
    Using knives: Both, but right is slightly better than the left
    Using a saw: Both, but right is slightly better
    Using a mouse: Right
    IT animation: Right
    Drawing: Left
    Painting: Left and sometimes right

@____________@||||||||||||||

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Sorry for the revival of a ancient thread, I was about to make a new topic on this but then I found this one. So I'll just drop my two cents here.

From what I can tell I am semi-ambidextrous, but I'm more tuned to using my Left hand for most actions (only because I like to:P.) To help explain what I'm trying to say here's a small list of what I do with either hand:
    Drawing/Painting: I can use either hand, it just depends which gets tired first.
    Writing: I prefer using the left hand, I guess I write a little faster this way.
    Using tools (example: scissors, knives, power tools, etc.): Right hand mostly
    Eating: I use my left hand, but if the meal is big enough I could use both hands, lol. j/k

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I'm ambidextrous. I write good with my right and draw good with my left!

HORN!

Back