• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you a male or a female player?

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Just wondering what you guys played as.

After so many times as a male player, I decided to change ways and go with the female this time. :) I actually like being a female player, but I miss being a male more. :)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Female. Just because I am female, and it feels weird playing a dude.

Playing a dude isn't bad, though. I prefer its overworld and sending-out-Pokemon sprite. It's just, it feels weird to be a dude, since I'm not a dude. lol.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    Female!

I AM female. And Kotone's sprite is cute.

.. just waiting 'til the 25th..

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Male, like normal.

... But I enjoy having Lyra as a pseudo-rival in the game.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    I play as male hero only because I am a boy myself.. But sometimes I do play as the girl to, really depends the kinda mood i'm in when I Re-Start the game ;D

Years
    I play as a guy, because, well, i'm a guy, although, if i ever restart the game, which I pretty much NEVER do i'll start as a girl for a change.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I might play with a different gender in each game... i don't know yet, currently male in HG

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    I'm a guy in real life.
    So it would feel a little weird being a girl and taking Potions from a purse...
    I play as a boy :)

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    O_O' Well since I'm a guy, I usually pick the male character.

If I ever pick the female character, feel free to slap me.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Even though i'm a male myself, I prefer choosing the female character in-game. Mainly because I prefer the female's looks to the male's. I'm not attracted to the in-game people, I just like how the female looks and therefore I choose the female character. Simple as that.

Dawn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The retarded looking Lucas (imo) in DPPt.

Gold/Ethan is not that bad, but I don't really like what he looks like from behind for whatever reason. So i'm going to choose Kotone/Lyra when I get SoulSilver.
    she's cute :3

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Male . Always .

It feels weird walking around as a girl and people calling me "lad" . It's just odd ... and in the RPGs you see your character so very often , so it pinches me even more -_- .

Back