• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you addicted to platinum??

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
Years
  • I am SUPER addicted to Platinum for some reason..
    I played it 5 times, and I'm now re-playing it with an uber Lopunny, and a whole Sinnoh/Hoenn team of domination. They're already on Level 60 and I'm on the 4th Gym Leader.

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
  • I am addicted to generating pokemon. :)
    Amen to that! It's about the only thing I do with my Action Replay. :D

And I think that I'm addicted, since I play that game every day, and haven't played something else in months. And when HeartGold and SoulSilver comes around, well.... I might be addicted to that for years. :P

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • It took 25 hours to beat the Champion , and as time I think it took 1 week . I knew what to do in the most of the time cause I already finished Pearl !!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

So I guess you can say I'm not really addicted to the game, but I still would like to start playing it again if anything.

That's how I'am with it now.. I really need to pick it back up and do more in the Battle Frontier, or train my team more. Still, I haven't played it over a month now.

Just don't have the will, probably due to my lack of wifi.

I might just erase my game and start over, so I can enjoy another play through. >_>

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Yes I am addicted to it ever since I learned about EV training and IV's, i've been trying to build my perfect team. :D

Although I think I will be playing it less starting tomorrow, because for my birthday I will be getting Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days :D:D:D:D

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I'm pretty hooked to just WiFi battling.
    I've beaten the game, completed the nation dex, and have all the pokemon and all the stars on my trainer card.

So... That's all I really do anymore.

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • i honestly thought it was a waste of money
    there wasnt very many new features that were worth buying (Flamers incoming)
    even if i did it would just be the same stuff from D/P (which were awesome games) so its basically repeating the same game over again.But HG/SS will be better than D/P IMO.
    But to awnser the question no i am not addicted.i hired it out from a local video easy (im australian) and i wasnt really impressed with the new updates.

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    i honestly thought it was a waste of money
    there wasnt very many new features that were worth buying

I can see where you're coming from, but I thought that the revamped Battle Frontier and improved Wi-Fi were both fun additions. I do, however, believe that it is not worth buying a whole new cartridge just to get these and a couple other changes.

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I can see where you're coming from, but I thought that the revamped Battle Frontier and improved Wi-Fi were both fun additions. I do, however, believe that it is not worth buying a whole new cartridge just to get these and a couple other changes.
    Yeah i dont have wifi so i didnt really notice the additions

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh no, I'm not addicted to it.

More like, I only started playing it for real yesterday. But I like it... more than I thought I would do.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I was addicted to this game.
    I put almost 200 hours into it within two months.

But, then I got SoulSilver, and Alas, have become addicted to that, Instead.

Icetricity

★Blue★Miracle★Light ★
    Years
  • I'm toadally addicted, I'm EV training and IV breeding everyday.
    I'd like to have a perfect team! xP

Back