• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you Afraid of the DARK?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I'm not scared.. it's not as bad as being blind, and the darkness helps me realize the world without light, plus, dark helps me think easier than light. XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The dark's ok. I'm pretty much used to it. What I am afraid of are small flashes of light in the dark.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Only when I'm alone in the dark. Like when all of my family has gone to bed except me. All the lights get turned off and I get really freaked out.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Not at all. I actually like the darkness, to be honest....
    I only can sleep with all the lights closed. I was never afraid of it, and never will...^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I used to be...now I love it when it is dark. I can barely sleep if there is any light at all...

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    The only thing I hate about the dark is when your surrounded by toys or dolls! because every time I see a toy or a doll on desk or on sometihng else, they put on a evil grin and disappear and and it felt like they can scare you at anytime!

.::Tsunami::.

.::Not What It Seems::.
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Only when I'm alone in the dark. Like when all of my family has gone to bed except me. All the lights get turned off and I get really freaked out.
    exactly the same as me man i'm really freaked now it's like 1 o'clock in the morning in australia

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i used to be i guess.... but not anymore, maybe a bit scared when im completely alone upstairs or sumthing, but overall not at all
    its okay i walk through the dark all teh time XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Not anymore. I used to be terrified of the dark because I had a spider(black widow) on me in pitch black lighting so I didnt see it until I felt it, and turned on my light. Happy It didnt bite me...Thats also why spiders freak me out...

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Seto_girl said:
    Ahh,only if im alone, you see, i have a bad past, if im with someone, then i should be fine -_-..but that depends on who it is , cause I will be scared if im not with a certain someone =D
    XD! Wow. Interesting. Wonder who.....

I'm not afraid of the dark. But it's an unfortunate habit to sleep with the kitchen light on.....X.x stupid habits.

Years
    I had been freaked about the dark while I was little.
    I thought the Muppets would come and eat me while I was sleeping,
    so I always slept with lights on and the blankets over my head,
    But I prefer the dark now. I am not scared of anyDarkness on my propertie
    or other's. >o<

Lord Kraith

Solaris knight
    Years
    I'm totally scare of the dark if i played Doom 3 and I will scream for that and If it is pitch dark, and I'm not scare if I had someone like my friend on my side.

Back