• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you Deep........?

Are you a Deep Sleeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Yup, I'm a very very heavy sleeper.

My mama told me that once, I think I was six years old, that I fell asleep while swimming and they couldn't wake me up. My onee-chan even joked that maybe I was dead, 'cause I wasn't moving at all. They had to carry me out of the pool then my mama gave me a bath, and then they carried me all the way home - without waking. :O

She said that when I finally woke up, I held my breathe for a few seconds before realizing I was out of the pool. X3;

But I think that's mainly because I was really really tired at the time. Usually, just a bucket of super duper cold water would wake me. :3

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    no(hate wasting time lol) I sleep for 6 hours a night and go to bed at 1am and wake at 7am to jog (live right by walking trail) then go to YMCA to lift weight till 10 then I go to a friends house or home depends, (weekend schedule) and have no gf lol just my crap personality , id rather be alone..

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It depends...I have this odd tendency to sleep through thunderstorms but wake up if the tv in the living room is turned on and the volume is three levels from mute. It's actually kind of annoying, as there are far more soft noises in the night and in the morning than loud ones x_x;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yep, I'm definitely a deep sleeper... next to nothing could possibly wake me up. XD

When I was younger, I used to share a room with my sister. That was when she was an infant so she would obviously cry... a lot. It never woke me up once during the night. O_o; My alarm clock doesn't wake me up either, no matter how loud I set it~

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    I surpose you could say im a heavy sleeper, but it sure takes me a while to fall asleep, so by the time i am asleep its around 1AM so i guess thats the reason.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Sometimes i'm a deep sleeper. It depends really. Like if I decide to stay up real late then I won't be up until like, 10am the next morning (for somereason thats the latest I ever got XD) Even my alarm clock won't wake me then X3 But sometimes if I go to bed early, or my usual time (around 11pm) then i'm a pretty light sleeper. Sometimes I wake up at 6am when my moms getting ready for work downstairs. o___O;; And for some reason I always wake up a few minutes before my alarm goes off....

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    I am only a deep sleeper when I am exausted. Any other time I wake up quite easily. Like this one time my mom went to move the blanket up over me and I grabbed her hand in my sleep! O_o she screamed.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    What is this, sleep, that you all refer to?
    I often get yelled at for not doing it. 'course... I AM Inuyasha.
    Sleep is... for the weak. xD
    Gimmie a starry night sky an I'll be up all night.

Back