• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you going to go to college?

Are you going to go to college?

• Total voters

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yes I am planning on going to college. :) I am going to be a senior next year. After I graduate from high school I will go to a local college, and the hopefully Cornell in order to become a veterinarian.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I certainly will. Unfortunately, I have yet to really check things out... I'm pretty math-inclined, so I'm gonna look for something good on that front.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    yes. I think it is what is expected of me, and I like to learn, it will broaden my horizons/open up more job opportunities etc.

I have noooo idea what I'm going to major in but there's still time.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Everyone goes to College down here.. it'd be weird not too. I will when the time comes though :)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    College is what I'm living for right now. My life's goal right now is to get into either Princeton, Harvard, or Yale. I'll just have to work really hard. :]

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    I definetely want to go to college. Partying and college boys aside, I think it's a great experience. Immersing yourself in what you enjoy, meeting people with interests alike to yours... Sounds good to me. :D

Meh, I'm not expecting any scholarships in the near future. I'll probably get a job when I'm actually able to. e____e

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    If you can call ITT Tech School of Criminal Justice a college then yes. If not, then no. I can't afford a university or anything like that, and I don't have the grades to get a scholarship.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    This coming Monday is the start of my eighth quarter at the Art Institute of Atlanta, so yeah, I'm in college. I'm getting a Bachelor's in Graphic Design.

What I'm gonna do afterwards, I'm still not sure of. I'll probably be able to make a decision once I learn more and get some more experience under my belt. I'm almost halfway through, and yet I still feel like I've barely begun.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I do plan on going to college, but considering I'm not that far along in my high school years I think it's still acceptable to say I haven't a very strong idea on what or where I'll be studying. ^^; Heh heh heh. But yes, college!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I can't say yes to this question so I just say that I am currently in college. I am about to enter my fourth year of college and just chillin while doing an internship.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    been there done that, was probably one of the best times in my life outside of the first three years of high school.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    I start college this fall at Montana State University, majoring in Film/Video/Theatre. I want to, one day, make a live action Pokemon movie.

Umm...any of my fellow Pokemon fans attending MSU? It'd be great to find some kindred spirits...

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    Right now, I'll be starting my 2nd year at Calarts in seeking my music performance degree, and I hope to make it as a professional recording artist, composer for a game company and bring jazz/hip-hop music into mainstream media.

Back