• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you gonna purify your XD001(Dark Lugia)?

Are you gonna purify your XD001?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • No, I am not

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters

Master Exploder

AGHHHHHHHH
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    I don't have it, as it isnt out in the uk yet, but I would purify it. Unless you could put shadow lugia straight onto the gba.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    I have a game rental of XD: gale of darkness but i got a plan where i can still keep my cool shadow lugia just takes 5 to 8 dollars and 3 days maybe of course.My plan: capture shadow lugia put him in PC , Then save change memory cards start new game purify LUGIA trade it to emerald for pokemon league keep it and bamm got a shadow lugia and regular lugia haha but have to wait till christmas to see my shadow lugia again.... but i might just rent the game now and then to raise his levels of course i am re-renting the game 2 more times maybe and I will spend time with Lugia until it is time to say goodbye till christmas.SO in other words i will not purify my original Lugia.

Years
    Well IF you can purify it, I will, Im close to having all pokemon, and lugia is on the list of ones I need ;_;

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    I'm purifying. I also will save once I catch XD001, then, I will copy data to another memory card, purify Lugia in one of them, then copy that data to ANOTHER memory card, and, tah-dah! Two Lugias and one Shadow. One Lugia stays on XD, one gets transported to Fire Red, then to Leaf Green, then to Ruby, then to Sapphire, and then stays at Emerald! :D I hope they let me do that.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    well i love the designs of shadow lugia aka xd001 and i will keep him forever and lucky me i will beat every gym leader with lugia or with my shiny lugia? or maybe with my shiny mew? *thinks* ahh never mind my team is perfect no mean to brag but i have a team of non legit shinies.I cant help it i love shinies with pokerus attached. oopse went of subject sorry anyways dark lugia is mine and my team will be traded over to XD then back to emerald to make their appearance on the pokedex.

Laser

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Probably will. I want to purify them all to fully beat the game.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    this isnt fair....we cant keep lugia in shadow form unless we beat the game another time on another memory card this isnt fair at all i want to keep shadow lugia without having to spend money blah i want him for emerald and want him still in shadow form nintendo sure doesnt make things easy and whats up with the fact of munchlax eating my snacks and me not being able to catch him? thats unfair that munchlax should be mine so should that bonsly me having to go through all the trouble of losing my snag machine and a news reporter making bonsly run away. Anyways XD001 aka lugia will be mine in both emerald and XD because i will find a way

Years
    Well, when I get out of debt (stupid Sony, why must you make the PSP so expensive) then get XD, then get Shadow Lugia, there is no way I'm gonna purify it. It just looks so cool!! I'm weighing my options, should I get XD, or wait and save for the Revolution? I'm not quite sure what to do.

(PS: This took 10 minutes to type... EVIL PSP KEYPAD!!!)

Years
    datriot said:
    I'm not, you can only get 1 and it's got a pretty cool Shadow Move, besides, it looks cooler than the original Lugia.

I AGREE WITH YOU SHADOW LUGIA LOOKS MORE COOL AND EVEN MORE STRONG BUT LUGIA LOOKS WEAK. STILL I THINK I SHOULD PURIFY IT BECAUSE I WANT ALL MY SHADOW POKEMON TO BE PURIFIED AND ITS THE LAST ONE.

Last edited:
    Back