• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you gonna purify your XD001(Dark Lugia)?

Are you gonna purify your XD001?

• Yes, of course

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • No, I am not

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters

Dark Summoner

Budding Spriter
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    Umm if action replays ileigal why do they sell em in argos and why havent they been sued by all the game companys they do it for....

Lord Nidokingu

The Highest Nidoking
    Years
  • Dark Summoner said:
    Umm if action replays ileigal why do they sell em in argos and why havent they been sued by all the game companys they do it for....

It's not illegal... >>
    Sometimes I wonder about people. v.v

*yawns* Been there, done that, purified him already.

lickitung

Back and better than ever!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    I already purified mine- and right now it's in my Emerald cartridge.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Benpokemaster said:
    Its impossible.Beleive it.Its shadow meter DOES NOT go down.Until someone gets that cheat,were stuck.My bro already captured it.It is level fifty with four shadow moves and nothing else.Relitively weak.Sorry for the negativaty. :(

You should apologize for the inaccuracy.

deoxys and celebi master said:
    You have to raise the tempo in every chamber to MAX, then put Lugia in any of them and he will be purified instantly.

I mean, that was only 5 posts before yours......

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Hmm....sassy natured Lugia.....I wonder if I should train it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention: Yeah, I instantly purified my Lugia, but after getting the Johto starter and transferring all of my pokemon off the game, I'm restarting (unless I find out that there IS another Pokemon to find after the Shadows and Johto starter), and I'll probably keep it Shadow for a bit longer...

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • if i owned the game, what i would do is get shadow lugia purified and trade it to my gameboy. Then, i would restart and keep shadow lugia and trade the old purified one back onto the game. Well, i have ar so i would skip the restarting part :)

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    And you'd still have to wait until you beat it again......I'd rather just purify it all over again, cuz thats spurs you to purify more pokes, which is a goal to most ppl playing the game

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    i may... i did snag it and everything, and i've purified around 50 now but i don't know, i just use AR to get the lugia in the cartridge >.<

Back