• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you gonna take new event Jirachi?

Gonna get it?

• HELL YEAH!!! xD

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Eww NO!!! xP

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    Well, I think my deadline has come, and I may not get the Jirachi after all. Hopefully I can use the wifi in the airport tomorrow, or at the hotel. I REALLY hate DS wifi, it's just so unpredictable about when it will work and not. I just barely scraped Champion's Road...

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I've already gotten the event, but Night Sky's Edge pokewalker route and even then all the pokemon there can be found in game so it's not all that good. Clefairy may be the exception. However, stardust can be sold at a high price and it's very common on that route, there are also many other high selling items on the route plus moonstones and Psychic TMs. It's actually a good way to make some easy money. oh yeah, and then there's shards, but idk what they're good for in HGSS.

Years
    Hehehe I just got me jarichi in the event today. I was so happy that I tried to get another one, but I can't. It wouldn't let me know. It said I already have one. I was like oh darn.

Years
    Gotten mine a couple days ago. I had to switch between wep and wpa. the wep killed my laptops. and I changed it back to wpa after I got my gift.

nm legend

Years
    yea i just got it july 1st its pretty neat....i dont know much about jirachis anyway execept that their legendary...for whatever reason

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
    I'll try my best to connect to wi-fi. I don't have wi-fi in my house, so what I'm going to do is leech off of someone else's. It might be difficult from where I live though. :(

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    You can't get it if you already have the gamestop one, which is an utter crapload of crap. But either way, 2 more for me. And I'd gladly trade anyone who doesn't want theirs.

Soldek

"Try Me"
    Years
    Hell yeah! I missed the Toys 'R' Us Jirachi a few years back and I need to have this one... I'll be downloading it for SouSilver and Platinum also. Too bad his stats aren't so legendary... But they're alright. He's a gem. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Got one, I was aiming for a modest Jirachi and only had to soft reset once to get it :)

Back