• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you in love?

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I definately am, my girlfriend and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on the 30th of this month :)
    I'm very happy, but at the moment I'll admit I'm stressing over finishing the presents I'm making for her while staying under the £20 spending limit...
    Paintings of Misdrevius, Mew, Vaporeon and Vulpix, custom Pokemon cards and hopefully I'll be able to think of a present or two that isn't Pokemon related :D

I can get them finished in time (I hope)

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Hm well I have been attracted to girls before, I've had bad experiences too; But I'm not entirely sure if you could call in "In" love. I'd rather steer clear of stuff like that, personally as nice as it can be I always say, love is for suckers; No offense to anyone here of course! ^^; its just my view on it, probably because I'm just no interested in getting involved with it.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I'd like to think I am, for a year and a half or so now, but hey, I'm just a teenager and I could be wrong. Many people argue younger people don't understand what it is; maybe I have no idea and it's just stupid, or maybe I actually am. For now I'll just live with whatever, and time will tell.

Years
    It's me and his 4 month anniversary tomorrow :)
    And to make things even better, it's also his 18th birthday!
    Even if he really doesn't want to be an adult yet haha <3

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Hm well I have been attracted to girls before, I've had bad experiences too; But I'm not entirely sure if you could call in "In" love. I'd rather steer clear of stuff like that, personally as nice as it can be I always say, love is for suckers; No offense to anyone here of course! ^^; its just my view on it, probably because I'm just no interested in getting involved with it.

There's to kind of loves: Ones that both of the two are freaking stupid, saying I love you everywhere, getting a present because "lolol we're a month together omg!!!", and those who are connected to reality.
    Call me paranoid or crap, I wouldn't care, but I hate it when "lol month togetherz" is something too special.
    ..With that kinda attribute(I think I messed up on that word) I wouldn't find a girl probably. Too bad.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Hmm, I'd like to think I am. If I'm not then its the closest I've ever been. But hey, she is amazing and makes me feel wayyyy past happy. what more can I ask of a girlfriend? :)

Back