• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you in love?

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I've had.....interests in the past, and I have a few now. Why I've never been on a date in my life? Here's why(don't read this if you don't wanna be here a while).

1. I don't do sports(I suck at ALL of them), so that immediately eliminates I have with any of the popular, hot girls.

2. I'm okay looking, but TBH I doubt I'm handsome enough for consideration.

3. When it gets right down to it, I'm a ****ing coward when it comes to asking for dates. I hate to think of how many oppurtunities may've slipped through my fingertips because of it.

4. I'm incredibly shallow in that I just wouldn't be able to do well with a girl that's, shall we say, not so hot.

5. I've heard rumors that some of the hot girls do things I am vehemently against(mainly smoking pot). Of course, me with no invitations to parties where this stuff supposedly happens, I have no concrete evidence.

6. My experiences have ravaged me far too greatly. Starting back in 3rd grade a handful of the now-hot girls started bullying me pretty constantly. This continued through to 7th grade, but I gave up on reporting it long before. I had a few people on my side when it started(almost starting a social "war"), but eventually my support wavered. To finish me off, nearly EVERYONE else that hadn't already bashed me finished me off in middle school and annihilated my chances at any dates. That stuff was ages ago, and I'm trying to forget, but I still carry all the bitterness, all that rage....

So yeah, if you imagine a chick magnet, with one attracting pole and one repelling, to put it bluntly, I'm the repelling. In my current state, I'd feel sorry for any girl that gets romantically involved with me.
    *ends story that no one cares about and seeks psychological counseling*

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I've had.....interests in the past, and I have a few now. Why I've never been on a date in my life? Here's why(don't read this if you don't wanna be here a while).

1. I don't do sports(I suck at ALL of them), so that immediately eliminates I have with any of the popular, hot girls.

You don't want that type of girl anyway, if all she cares about is how athletic and popular you are.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I feel like I am...but whenever I try to talk to my boyfriend, it's always "whatever" or "I don't care".

My friend Jon said if he won't listen to me and he doesn't care, he isn't worth my time.

But when I kiss him, it's amazing(:

I really don't know. I'm in love with my iPod and my cell phone...just not totally with a person XD

Years
    I am not, that's not that I'm not interested or anything, the situation has just never presented itself and I'm hardly confident enough to make it do so. D:

Granted, the fact I only came to turns with myself in last... going on 2 years probably hasn't helped the situation.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015

Actually, around 78% of high-school relationships don't make it to college. I'm not sure how many make it past college, but you only have a 22% chance that it'll even get that far.

And if you fall pregnant, there's an 85% chance the guy's ditching you.

So statistically, you're correct.

Omg xD that made me laugh. You are so correct -high fives- but if I actually got some girl pregnant I would
    stick around just for my child in spite of me not loving/liking her anymore but on a more serious not

Sad to say for me because yeah I think I am... -__T'. I'm not the lovey dovey type nor do I care about people and there jacked up or "perfect" relationships. I've have know her fpr 4 long years and we have become good friends and we went out junior year but being who I am...I wasn't ready to step up and. Really handle a true relationship and I plus that was just a huge strain on our friendship so I had to end it so we could just be friends. I still love her deeply and care for her well being and she knows I do too but this is the way it has to be untill I find someone else. I'm now her guardian angel as I like to call it xD but the feelings can't be rid of and plus like there were some other things that I'm not goin into buttttttt yeah I still love her and wish we could have had the most ideal relationship because we are basically the same person. Crushs...none for me at the moment...minus my 3 stalkers I can't get rid of >.< I'm content with being single untill my time comes and that what everyone should do instead of headbutting yourself into relationship after relationship...not the right way to go in life.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Omg xD that made me laugh. You are so correct -high fives- but if I actually got some girl pregnant I would
    stick around just for my child in spite of me not loving/liking her anymore but on a more serious not

Well, it's good you're not the selfish type. We learnt those statistics in health class about four years ago. It's quite shocking, but expected, which makes no sense because if it's expected, it shouldn't be shocking <<

Anyway, pretty much everyone in your highschool years are "temporary", unless the other person's relatively older than you and able to mature you to a level where you can realize what a real relationship is. Most highschool relationships are just fads for status, popularity, or whatever. Of course, there's the rare couple that really, really like each other, and kudos to them :] but they only have a 22% chance of getting somewhere after highschool with that relationship, and if they can't bear to do long-distance-related stuff, then it wasn't meant to be.

Love is a good thing! But you can have little crushes and whatnaught without toying with what's sacred, too, so as long as you don't fall to peer pressure or anything...

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    The true question is: What is love?

I don't know if I have been in love, but sure, I have had strong feelings for a girl, not sure if that was love or not. It just felt amazing, and gave me butterflies on my stomach, even tho it sounds really corny, it did. :) She definitely has my best days.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I hope so. Well, if you put it about crushes, yes.

I'm in love. I'm only 14 but these dumb teenage relationships usually don't last long, so =(. I'm happy to be in a relationship though. I realise most "young relationships" don't last, but I don't care. I don't care that there's only a 22% chance of it working. That's still 22%. I'd much rather take 22% chance than nothing at all. Anyone gonna try and guess how much chance some random person you pick up from a date is going to last even two months? I doubt it'll be much higher. I daresay two years is a load freakin' better than two weeks when you're "older".

At any rate, even if it doesn't work, I can still look back and say I enjoyed it, which is what I'm doing. I'm loving every moment of it.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    -sigh- I am... and my girlfriend means the world to me. But recently, I haven't been a good person, and now I'm feeling the effects. ='(

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    -sigh- I am... and my girlfriend means the world to me. But recently, I haven't been a good person, and now I'm feeling the effects. ='(

That's sweet...remember relationships are about communication. Make sure you guys are talking to one another about your problems and other things in your life. Doing this will make you both feel better and this is also a good way to strenghten a relationship. Wait how do I know this stuff ._.'

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I'vehad many crushes before yes. oAo
    never been in love. I don't believe i'll be in love, like real love, not yet. Still too young ya know?

i;'m single. always have been. I always will be, i'll die alone, be a grumpy old lady with 25 cats. the cats will be my only friends.
    only they understand me. yeah, and i'll have the creepy house that smells funny. i'll be the old lady that all the kids think is a witch in a haunted house. it'll even come with a thunderstorm and everything

yeahh. sounds like a promising future :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm in love with my pair. We're both pretty damn committed to each other and we share the same values and morals, which is really important (no cheating, sex after marriage, etc) and have pretty much the same outlook on the world (working hard for what you want in life, and saving is better than spending.) Stuff like that.

We skype just about every day.. and I know it's not the same as being face to face but he just got his passport a little while ago and we plan to meet in the summertime and take it from there. We're both mature about it and we're going to take it slowly IRL. And we both agreed about how it might be different face to face and to not be afraid to be honest with each other with our feelings.
    No rushing each other, because we both want to complete school and everything, and we'll just take it day by day.

Mom and dad know about him and have spoken to him, too. They're supportive. I'm friends with his parents, too. I think we're in a pretty good situation.

But yeah. I'm in love with him. And I will always be in love with him. I'm deeply committed.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    In love? Indeed, I am. My third-year anniversary is coming up on August 22nd this year. I'll have known my fiance for four years in January with relatively little problems at all. We've lived together, seen through evictions, financial issues, the economic crises together... And we're still together. We share the same interest in video games, sports, and general activities. We share the same opinions on many, many things, too. It's amazing.

Of course, neither his or my parents like the age difference, but I'm sure later when they get to know him better and his parents know me better, they'll eventually settle down and realize that there's never been a more perfect pair. After all, we look good together, we behave well together, and we both share the same morals and values (no bars, strip clubs, checking out others of the opposite sex, going out alone with friends of the opposite sex, etc.)

I'm very happy with my relationship ^^ and I wish everyone would find their perfect relationship, too, whoever it may be with.
    Sorry to butt into your personal relationship, but that's a little odd. It's perfectly natural to check out other people while you're in a relationship.

At the moment, no. I'm happy being single and not having to feel bad if I do things with people.

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    i;'m single. always have been. I always will be, i'll die alone, be a grumpy old lady with 25 cats. the cats will be my only friends.
    only they understand me. yeah, and i'll have the creepy house that smells funny. i'll be the old lady that all the kids think is a witch in a haunted house. it'll even come with a thunderstorm and everything

Hahaha that's how I think sometimes. Yeah, I'm a very positive person. xD Lawl.

But to answer the question, I've had crushes, yes, but I've never actually been in love, I'm pretty sure. I'm just not really good with that sort of thing. -.-; But honestly, I'm happy being single. I'm too young to have to worry about that stuff. For now, I don't want to be tied down to someone.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years

Lol, that's funny, that's exactly what I pictured myself 20 years from now.

I don;t know if I'm in love, I never experienced it before. I might as well say 'I'm in love!' when there is a funny feeling in my stomach. (constipation, eat fibre.)

So if you change the question to, 'Are you attracted to someone right now?' then I'd have to say no.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah, but it's a different kind called hivelove. I'm not even going to try and explain it to you people because it's far too deep for mortals to understand.

Anyone who ear/nosegasms to Art Zoyd may be able to comprehend it, but I still doubt it.

Back