• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you in love?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I'm not in love, and believe that I'm not in the right place for a relationship at this moment in time. I have one or two 'internet' crushes on people whom I talk to on a regular basis, but these aren't anything serious, just a bit of fun to keep me sane, and I don't plan on letting them develop any further. C:

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I'm a grumpy old man that won't let anyone in his love life.

Ok, seriously, never had a relationship, and never had a real crush. Sure, there were plenty of girls I thought were "cute," but that's all it was. I don't really care how pretty girls are, because they can be real... *coughes* mean. If I was interested, I'm too shy to go on dates or anything. I wouldn't know what to do. Besides, I'm too busy to date right now; maybe in a couple years.

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    I've had.....interests in the past, and I have a few now. Why I've never been on a date in my life? Here's why(don't read this if you don't wanna be here a while).
    This first sentence lets you know that this is going to be good. And to answer your question, you've never been on a date in your life because you're pathetic.

1. I don't do sports(I suck at ALL of them), so that immediately eliminates I have with any of the popular, hot girls.
    No it doesn't. You know what eliminates all your chances? This attitude. This "omg i can never have a girlfriend i don't play sports" attitude. That's pathetic. You know what a turn off for all girls is? Being pathetic. You only have no chance because you think you have no chance. Also because you're pathetic.

2. I'm okay looking, but TBH I doubt I'm handsome enough for consideration.
    Unlike yourself, most people don't go for looks alone. Stop projecting your thoughts on other people, and realize they aren't all as shallow as you.

3. When it gets right down to it, I'm a ****ing coward when it comes to asking for dates. I hate to think of how many oppurtunities may've slipped through my fingertips because of it.
    Man up. You'd probably hate to think of how many have gone by, because you'd realize there are none. Do you know why there have been none? Because you're pathetic.

4. I'm incredibly shallow in that I just wouldn't be able to do well with a girl that's, shall we say, not so hot.
    Hahaha, oh wow. "I'm ugly but I ONLY DATE SUPERMODELS". With your piss-poor self-esteem, the only girls you have a chance with are fat girls sitting alone in bars. When (if) you ever grow up and stop being pathetic, you'll realize that you'd be just as happy with a "not so hot" girl as you would with a hot one. Probably more so.

5. I've heard rumors that some of the hot girls do things I am vehemently against(mainly smoking pot). Of course, me with no invitations to parties where this stuff supposedly happens, I have no concrete evidence.
    Oh boohoo, you don't get invited to parties. What would you even do there? Sit alone on a couch, and watch everyone else have fun while you wallow in your own self pity? If you weren't so pathetic, hearing this would be enough for you to realize that you shouldn't waste your time with the "hot" ones, and open your standards. But you don't realize that, because you're pathetic.

6. My experiences have ravaged me far too greatly. Starting back in 3rd grade a handful of the now-hot girls started bullying me pretty constantly. This continued through to 7th grade, but I gave up on reporting it long before. I had a few people on my side when it started(almost starting a social "war"), but eventually my support wavered. To finish me off, nearly EVERYONE else that hadn't already bashed me finished me off in middle school and annihilated my chances at any dates. That stuff was ages ago, and I'm trying to forget, but I still carry all the bitterness, all that rage....
    Bawwwwww, people in school are mean to me and I don't have to guts to man up. There'd have to be a reason for them to start. Maybe it was because they could tell you were so pathetic. Boohoo, you have rage stored. Let it out already, it's been years. Grow up and get over it or you'll never stop being pathetic.

So yeah, if you imagine a chick magnet, with one attracting pole and one repelling, to put it bluntly, I'm the repelling. In my current state, I'd feel sorry for any girl that gets romantically involved with me.
    *ends story that no one cares about and seeks psychological counseling*
    Oh, there's no need for you to feel sorry for any girl who gets romantically involved with you, because in your current state it will never happen.

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    @Harrison - Well that was needlessly harsh, hope you don't treat your dates like that. *rolls eyes*

That fact that I say exactly what I think is actually something that my current date admires.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2015
    Why do you people always support losers?

Obviously he wouldn't do that to someone he's dating, but PLC is a bottom feeder. If you keep supporting his depressive behavior, he'll never learn to be an actual man.

Years
    Did I ever say I supported it? No. All I said is it was needlessly harsh. You don't pick someone up by insulting them. Maybe he does need a good talking to and some help, I don't know, I'm basing all the stuff I know on the guy from a few posts on a Pokémon forum, what I do know is calling him pathetic over and over isn't going to help.

And I don't "support losers", I just say what I think.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    HarrisonH, if we could rate posts. I would make a thread asking to rate it 6 stars.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Yeah I am.Her Birthday was today actually and I made it very special for her at school.Txted her at Midnight saying happy birthday and had a convo till 5.Then I gave her a poem about how amazing she is.Sure we are not a couple but I still enjoy the times that I share with her <3

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I'm totally gonna sound like an old fogey here, but yeah...

I was in love, once. That is, until she cheated on me and kicked me to the curb, all within two hours of telling me she loved me (what's even more ironic is, she went to church after saying that, came back and then dumped me!). haha

And, truth be told, I haven't been in "love" again ever since.

Personally, I find love overrated now... it's no different, biochemically, than eating large quantities of chocolate.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    I'm not in love. I'm only 14 and these dumb teenage relationships don't last long. I'm happy to be single. I'm pretty sure that there are some people who like me, but don't have the guts to say so. I'll admit that I've been attracted/charmed to a few people, but I eventually got over them. I can honestly say that most "young relationships" never last. I have to keep focused on school. I can't have someone that constantly nags for attention.
    I want a GF who can keep up with the real world, is smart, cute, and won't have to depend on me for every little thing. But there aren't that many people like that.

But I do love my friends :-D
    You just described the ultimate GF. lol.

And I'm not in love, there's two girls I like but not more than that. (The hell, I think I posted here already >.>)

Exactly! I swear, relationships aren't all about sex -.-
    Our generation of people can be completely naive sometimes, it makes me a bit sad..
    I agree with you completely.

Lol moar generation crap. That's how it is, live with it. Most of my school hears songs that is all about love, and lately those singers aren't greedy on sex references, which makes those songs even worse. I dunno if to lol or cry when a girl enjoys hearing songs like that (Girls gotta have standards, and how the hell I got the conversation to songs..).
    Oh, and from what I read on a forum I know that most teens have curiosity / want to experience (I just proved I'm further an idiot, because curiosity/experience are almost the same things by that sentence.)
    But you can't deny the fact you wouldn't love to have sex with a girl you like. (lolmaleinstinctslol).
    But yeah, in real world and probably in the forum too you'll go along and say "isn't all about sex", it's pretty mutual crap but at least you doesn't sound like a perv or something. And to show you wouldn't have a girl just for the sex. (AND not to start a flame war lol)
    Pretty crappy post I made here XD

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    But you can't deny the fact you wouldn't love to have sex with a girl you like. (lolmaleinstinctslol).

:\ Eeeh... speak for yourself.
    Yeah I know that was directed at straight males, but being a bi female I would like to take the time to say I would NOT love that. Not even close. Leave me out of that stuff.

I seriously doubt I'm alone in this feeling of wanting nothing to do with that sort of thing.

Also, I'm detecting very clear flaming! Bad! No!
    Thinking you're right doesn't give you the right to be mean to people =/ As little as I support what PLG said, at least he was honest, not-abusive to others and on topic. So please, let's keep this civil before a mod has to ask us. (PS: Not directed at you RTH)

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    I'll leave you out of that stuff if you would just ignore it. It wasn't directed at anyone.
    And why would a bi female would ever care about that?
    Were you offended? Sorry. I can't really keep everyone's feelings in one post and stuff y'know. So sorry again.

Also, I'm detecting very clear flaming! Bad! No!
    OMGZ Flamecheck! (Lol spycheck, they could make you a mod if you keep that talent ^_^)
    And were I mean to anyone..?
    I don't wanna start a flame war either =/.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    OMGZ Flamecheck! (Lol spycheck, they could make you a mod if you keep that talent ^_^)
    And were I mean to anyone..?
    I don't wanna start a flame war either =/.

I would totally take that job. Love this site. It wasn't directed at you. xD It was directed at the people flaming PLG and the like. Mainly, this guy.

That fact that I say exactly what I think is actually something that my current date admires.

Big difference between saying what you think and speaking without thinking. >_>; That was way over the line into flaming.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I...guess?

I mean there's someone I guess I'm interested in.
    To be honest, I don't want to be interested in him but the fact of the matter is I am, whether I want to be or not.

It's complicated. Mostly because there's a part of me that believes he likes me back...

Back