• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

are you lazy??

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really am not lazy, but I am the biggest procrastinator in the world. I will do things...but I put them off til the last minute. I think that will be my new New Year's Resoultion. XD Stop procrastinating...>>; But that is another story for another time.

I will get up like I supose to, well I have to if I want to get to work on time. XD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Depends.

Sometimes I am lazy and sometimes I am not.

>D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'm really lazy and a huge procrastinator. To me, food MUST come before homework so I can stuff my face full while we're studying.
    I also stay on the computer way too much. Look at my postcount and how active I am!
    And I feel I can never get up in the morning, during the weekends, I keep going back to sleep until my mom says it's noon.
    And I'm lazy with picture requests and clip requests on PC because it takes effort
    And I'm lazy in class. I dont take the stairs like a normal student, I take the elevator ALL the time.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I'm usually physically lazy but never mentally lazy. My mind is always going. I hate doing homework at home but if I do it during studyhall I don't mind it much.

I sit in front of the computer a lot. I am a lazy bum xD. I do a lot of sitting in school too. Too much sitting. My metal DDR pads are broken and need to be repaired but I'm way too lazy to even do that. Otherwise I usually play DDR.

Lucid

Heck yes, I don't like doing anything physical, or anything that requiers thinking, I am sloth. XD

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Im so the same...i hate getting up,school,getting dressed for school or anything to do with school (mainly gym i hate) and everything else....im not lazy like if my mom or dad asks me to get somthing and it is next me...ill give it to em...but i love y computer^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Extremely. My grades in English fallen significantly because I'm too lazy to do the work when I'm supposed to. Procrastination is a big problem for me because of my laziness.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I am sometimes lazy. Not all the time but sometimes I feel that I just don't want to do anything, so I don't. So yeah, I suppose I am.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    In general, I don't consider myself to be lazy. I'm almost always up moving around and doing stuff. I work out almost every day (jogging, crunches, pilates, that sort of thing) and take my doggy for walks and stuff. :33

Even when getting up in the morning, I'll get up right away if someone comes in to wake me. But if it's like the weekend or something I'll sleep until noon if I can. XD

However, in terms of mental lazyness...I'm an official master of procrastination. XD

~Kelsey

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Not really, I have initiative, thats why I get paid a decent amount of money, but in High School I didn't do alot of my work because I just didn't care enough to do it...but hey I still graduated.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I'm the laziest person here sweeties! XD Well not all the time, but when it comes to stuff like homework, my ROM hacks, ect...I'm a lazy as-ese. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm sorta lazy XP. I hate to get up in the morning but once I do I'm usually not. I do procrastinate a lot. And as far as being lazy for homework, I've never not turned in an assignment (that does not include projects).

DenofLions

Disturbed
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2006
    Im pretty lazy, im not much for like sports and such. School wise I can't keep my attention on anything for long. I think I got really bad ADD but they never realised it..

Back