• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you left handed or right handed?

Years
    Left handed! But I can write with my right hand. When my left arm got busted, I had to practice writing with my right hand
    to keep up writing notes because I was in high school when that happened.

They also told me that left handed tend to be creative and uh very artistic. Well.. That doesn't apply to me feelsbadman

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
    [ Mimi ]

we're actually ambidextrous in everything except for writing/drawing/eating, and the reason for that is because when we went into kindergarten they trained us out of using both hands because they were worried we'd develop learning disabilities for some reason? But they neglected to consider that it would only make us right-handed in writing movements, we use both hands with sports, grabbing motions, etc.

It also kind of depends on the system member if they lean towards any specific hand or not, we recently have had a couple headmates who have started using the left hand for drawing even though the body isn't as coordinated because to them it feels more natural.

But yeah thanks american education system and plurality for making basic stuff more complicated pfft

Back