• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2011
    This is Death Metal Jigglypuff reporting SIR! My job is singing death metal songs to kill all living cute Pokemon! Im a part of my band The Pink Demons, where im the leader of the band! NOW LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE RROOOOOOOAAAAADDDD!!!!!!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I am not sure if I am ready to rock, but I am sure I am ready to welcome you. So, Welcome to the PokeCommunity Death Metal Jigglypuff.

Years
    Eeeek! I thought it was some random Magnemite around this forum which was killing my ears. >:(

Welcome to PC, though! Hope to see you somewhere around the forums. :D Also, don't forget to read the rules. D:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm pretty sure Whismur would be a better Death Metal god then you, Jigglypuff. :P

I'm joking (or am I?) XD; Welcome to the community, fellow death metal pokemon. I'm pretty sure you'll have lots of things in common with other Pokemon, including Aggron, who now with the new generation of games get's the "Heavy Metal" ability. It's a useless ability, but it's kinda funny and awesome sounding if you ask me. I'm pretty sure you would think so as well. :P

Years
    That was an... interesting introduction. I wish you the best in your endeavours to pump out some pokémon-related metal, although the idea of a Jigglypuff wanting to kill all cute pokémon sounds either hypocritical or suicidal, as far as I'm concerned. :cer_laugh:

clarify

Years
    Hello, DeathMetalJigglypuff. I'm also new here, so I guess I can't say welcome, but I can let you know that killing all cute pokemon will only let the strong survive, so keep going on!

Back