• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you sexist?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Mira i call that putting fuel in the flames. You can piss some people off and then they start saying more sexist things. I have seen that once and it was not a pretty sight.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I do realize that ;) but the thing is, it somehow usually works O.O
    I don't even know why it does ^.^ Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that women tend to be more verbally aggressive and boys physically?
    I'm not saying that I'm sexist against all guys just because they're guys and I feel I'm "superior"... I just think less of guys who make sexist comments.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah call me strange but i hate guys who do sexist thing. I know i know WTF might be your answer but i hate it if a guy who knows and hangs out with a girl for 5-6 years thinks its ok to tickle her or do stupid things involving her such as untieing there bikini. I mean if i were their boyfriend(girls not guys!) he would be in deep trouble. As somethings are only meant for those who are actually going out.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Absolutly not. For a bunch of reasons

1:You cant get a girl if you say somthing like that. :)

2:eveyone is equal

My main reasons. XDDD

Hurricano

A Last Day Of Magic
    Years
    Only to joke, but if I'm serious, hell no, I hate sexism.

It may seem a bit weird that I 'just hate it', but many of my classmates think girls are there just for them. I think that isn't right.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yeah only if you call staring at young/hot women sexist, but I doubt many people think that. <_<

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    XD Everyone is equal, no person is better than the other, be happy with yourself and how you are.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    :/ That doesn't validate anything, that's just a generalization. Like I previously stated, some women are stronger than men, and vice-versa. I don't see why everybody can't just accept that, and not think that 'DURRDURR ALL M3N R BTR @ A7HL3T1CS LOOLOL GB2KITCHEN.'
    I don't know what planet you're from, but around here statistical averages aren't just dismissed as "generalizations." There's a reason why men and women compete separately in most sports and are graded on different standards in Physical Education: females are simply less likely to be physically strong than males. There's no disputing that men and women are biologically separated at the most fundamental level of life: DNA. You can't use exceptions to try and denounce a statistical and scientific norm.

This, of course, does not mean that males are inherently "better" than women, they're just different. Accepting diversity is not the same as saying "everyone is the same," because they're not. Men and women may be hardwired to do different things more easily, but they can still do almost anything that the other can do (childbirth being an obvious exception), even if their bodies are geared against it. Women can be great at sports, and men can be great at raising children, it just might not come as naturally or easily as the other way around.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... Look what happened to Christian Bale is his stupid feminist step mother

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    I don't know what planet you're from, but around here statistical averages aren't just dismissed as "generalizations." There's a reason why men and women compete separately in most sports and are graded on different standards in Physical Education: females are simply less likely to be physically strong than males. There's no disputing that men and women are biologically separated at the most fundamental level of life: DNA. You can't use exceptions to try and denounce a statistical and scientific norm.

This, of course, does not mean that males are inherently "better" than women, they're just different. Accepting diversity is not the same as saying "everyone is the same," because they're not. Men and women may be hardwired to do different things more easily, but they can still do almost anything that the other can do (childbirth being an obvious exception), even if their bodies are geared against it. Women can be great at sports, and men can be great at raising children, it just might not come as naturally or easily as the other way around.

a generalization: reasoning from detailed facts to general principles.

That is a generalization. I agree whole-heartedly with the second part of your post.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i agree with you, im not like that actually many girls could beat me up :D but i dont get into fights with ppl so i dont have to worry..

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    Like icomeanon6 said, women and men are differnetly built (not to mention they have different roles in sociaty), therefor there are some differneces in how succesful they will be in given areas. Though that doesn't mean that one sex is better in general or that a women for example can't be a better athlete than a man or that a man can't be a better parent or more symphatetic or whatever than a woman. In the end, it's not about being a male or female but just being a person^^

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    truth be told i used to be that way but not anymore. in my opinion men and women are equal

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    no, aside from the obvious physical builds and voice pitch I see no actual difference between the two^^

Back