• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you squimish when it comes to blood?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Are you peoples squimish when it comes to blood? Blood has no effect on me. I could tear a animal apart, and the blood wouldn't bother me.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    OH GAWD! YES! It used to be that I laughed at that stuff but I cant STAND it. I also cant stand death or violence unless it's revenge violence or Pokemon violence.
    Go figure. Your a 16 yr old girl. No offense though.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Blood has no effect on me, whatsoever. No idea why. My friend, however, doesn't even like looking at the veins in her wrists... We're wierd like that. o_o Blood, blood, beautiful blood....

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I despise violence and hate seeing others hurt, but blood alone, in itself... Rather than fearing it, I crave it. Please do not ask why.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    not really......i sumtimes cut my arm with a knife for no reason watsoever...i think it's fun O.o if u think i'm wierd, i'll kill u all................if u don't, than ur my friend ^^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Nah, I actually love the sight, smell, and taste of blood. I'm not going to get into why though. Death and violence doesn't bother me in the least bit either.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I literally faint at the thought,look etc of blood D:

that's why 7th grade science next year shall be feared D;

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Blood does smell, look, and taste good, Chiru. Yay. Another like me. n_n I think... o_O

My friend is the same way, Shampoo.... o_0

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Blood in itself, its look, smell, and taste, appeals to me. Because...just because. Yeah. I don't find cutting one's wrist all that odd, either....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Exactly. Cutting is not always a whine to be noticed. Some people do it because they find it enjoyable.

Bauhaus

20 Jazz Funk Greats!
    Years
    And why do you have to tell everybody? Is it really that important that everybody has to know that you think self-mutilation (a growing problem for the world's population) is fun?

Please, some people actually have problems where they do depend on cutting themselves to stop any emotional pain. A lot of them don't do it because it's fun, but because it's a serious condition they have. ...And they don't tell a soul about it.

I understand if you like it, a lot people "like" mutilation, but flaunting it is just wrong.

Back