• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you squimish when it comes to blood?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    not really......i sumtimes cut my arm with a knife for no reason watsoever...i think it's fun O.o if u think i'm wierd, i'll kill u all................if u don't, than ur my friend ^^
    okay..... You have problems dude.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    um...this is taking a bad turn -_- okay guys u can stop now and for u ppl who think i have problems, actually ur the ones who do bcuz u r different from them, u should respect them for how they r....thats all i have 2 say.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Bauhaus said:
    And why do you have to tell everybody? Is it really that important that everybody has to know that you think self-mutilation (a growing problem for the world's population) is fun?

Please, some people actually have problems where they do depend on cutting themselves to stop any emotional pain. A lot of them don't do it because it's fun, but because it's a serious condition they have.

I understand if you like it, a lot people "like" mutilation, but flaunting it is just wrong.

Hey, I'm not saying I cut just for fun. I don't really care who knows anymore, hence the user tiltle "Nothing matters".

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Blood doesn't bother me, it's human flesh and gore that does. Even if it's bloodless, seeing too much fleshy stuff creeps me out.

I want to be a veterinarian when I'm older, so that sort of blood doesn't have an affect on me. But when it starts to smell.. gosh, I hate the smell of blood x__X It has a choking smell, really.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I do not cut solely for fun; there are also dark, stressful times in my life when I need an outlet to release negative emotions. You will probably counter with saying that by admitting that I cut, I am looking for pity. I'm not. But meh, this is going off-topic...

Last edited:

Bauhaus

20 Jazz Funk Greats!
    Years
    Well, posting about it on the internet isn't solving your problems. Maybe you should seek some sort of help (Rofl, I'm one to talk) for whatever problems you may have instead of harming yourself.

Blood is vital for the body and not intended to be released at large quantities at a time.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Trust me, I've got help. Two psychiatrists. *laughs to self* But, yes, this is going off-topic.

Yes, I like blood. Anyone else?

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Lil totodile said:
    Are you peoples squimish when it comes to blood? Blood has no effect on me. I could tear a animal apart, and the blood wouldn't bother me.

Well...what if it was your own blood...then we'll see...

It would have to be very graphic for me to be "squimish"

Bauhaus

20 Jazz Funk Greats!
    Years
    I do think too much blood in theatre/movies/books can be really funny, although it's not. Shakespeare's plays, for example, involve a ridiculous amount of blood shed and it's kind of humorous because it's largely exaggerated.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Bauhaus said:
    Well, posting about it on the internet isn't solving your problems. Maybe you should seek some sort of help (Rofl, I'm one to talk) for whatever problems you may have instead of harming yourself.

Blood is vital for the body and not intended to be released at large quantities at a time.

my god who cares? >.< i'm not harming myself, i just lose like 2 drops of blood every week! wow that's so much that i have 2 seek help -_- (says it sarcasticly) and can we stop talking about this? we're going off-topic here and sooner or later this thread might get closed..........

Persona

Banned
    Years
    what the???? y would i take pictures of doing that?! ur crazy O.o but if u still want 2 c it, i guess i could take a picture of it later but seriously is it that important? -_-

Bauhaus

20 Jazz Funk Greats!
    Years
    I want pictures because I'm starting to believe it's all-talk. I hate fake "I LYK BLUD I SLYT my psych0logiztz dunt kno jak mwahahaha" stories.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Bauhaus said:
    Why not show us pictures of you cutting yourself? Then I'll believe it.
    Wtf?! o.0;; Hey, some people don't want to see that...*coughtheonesthatdon'tlikebloodcough* AND not everyone here is 16+ >__>

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    um....she is right -_- i don't wanna show ppl that....*cough* sickeningucrazyppl *cough* but must i show it or not? O.o
    You'll most likely get banned o.o;; Don't. You don't need to to prove something to someone you don't even know -.-;;

Bauhaus, go Google cutting if you want to see it >_>

Persona

Banned
    Years
    i guess ur right, i don't care if u ppl don't believe me, i was just trying 2 make a point, and can we plz stop discussing this? -_-

Back