• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you squimish when it comes to blood?

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.

Kiss Me-I'mCONTAGIOUS**!
    Years

blood doesnt SCARE me when im RIGHT there when it happens...but the violence just makes me mad...like once (oh boy a story lol) it was my friends birthday party...this boy there named johnny picked a fight w/ on of the other boys for no particular reason...and they kept fighting...(johnny was too violent) and at about an hour and a half i couldnt take it anymore i started crying and growling my eyes were rolling back spontaineously...john even sprained one boys arm cuz he was trying to stop the fight...and the person who was HIS birthday got up and grabbed john and john had a pen and stabbed him and then i felt so sorry cuz it was his birthday for a fight and a bad stab that i got up then...the one w/ the sprained arm and 2 other boys tried to stop me...i shoved 1...and went over there and punched johnny in the stomach so hard u heard a snap and the persons who was his birthdays parents almost woke up....

so i just cant stand violence (WOW! O___O longest post ive ever had!!!)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ::points to DeviantART link:: You'll know my answer, and don't click if you're squeamish about blood/vomit/gore/scat.

I hate knives but I -love- anything to do with gore. Which basically is also blood aswell. <333

In fact, I like almost anything that makes me squeamish. ^_^

I think blood/gore is missunderstood. Its a really beautiful thing if you look at it closely :3

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Blood i'm ok... it's seeing the (human) cut that the blood flows out of that I'm not ok with o_O, or the needle...

I'm perfectly fine with standing in the middle of the market back in Hong Kong where they kill the chickens and fishes right in front of you and blood splashes everywhere ^_^ Human cut? *faints*

Back