• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Are you sure?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Nah, hate to break it to you, but you've just been really unlucky. =/
Even went and did the math for you, it's a 0.01% chance of that happening, which isn't that Farfetch'd

If there's a fifty percent chance of getting tails, getting tails 13 times in a row will happen 1 out of 2^13 times = 1/8192 times. Which, coincidentally is the EXACT same chance as finding a shiny Pokemon by randomly walking through tall grass.
_M6R6TZjTaOB1lGoM_1eow.png

And even so, just this one example doesn't say anything whatsoever on the mathematics of the game... I could just counter your claim by saying I've landed 3 heads in a row. Or that would mean I'm part of the riggers

Last edited:
Years
Yeah, you've been really unlucky. My coin flips are probably at slight edge toward heads overall as I've gotten pretty lucky on flips.

Also, there's a big problem with your sample size as you've only got 13 points in your data set. It's small enough to not be significant even though it feels crucial in all of your matchups. Your odds will eventually turn.

Back