• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Are you using your Dream World Pokemon?

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
Years
  • By the time DW was up and running I had already chosen and was training my team for the elite 4. I'm training some now and running around doing all the extra stuff but I technically finished the game first D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I already finished the game before the opening date of the DW as even announced. I'm training up a Regenorator Tangela/Tangrowth and a Cloud Nine Lickitung/Lickilicky. (Although my main aim is to train a Milotic.)

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • I've only used the dream world once, I really like it, got a Tangela. Some of the dream world abilities are really nice as well, like Ditto's. There's some great potential within the system. Plus its the only place to raise berries. XD

Smugleaf97

Smug Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Yes i am using my DW mon, my harvest Exeggutor,which is a BEAST with lum+rest and my sheer force nidoking with his huge movepool, is perhaps the best user of the abilty (and nidoqueen as well)

Years
  • I don't use any of my Dream World Pokémon, but I have a Ponyta. I suppose it would be nice to use, but, unfortunately, I have my team pretty much built. I pretty much stick with it from there on. I just store them in my boxes to complete my Pokédex.

I haven't beaten the game yet—I am just before the Elite 4. I am building and grinding my party for the grand finale of the game.

I am also waiting on an Umbreon from the Dream World event soon to happen (hopefully), but... I already have an Umbreon in my party that I use. I'm thinking about switching.

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
  • Nope , I Feel Like The gen V pokemons are too cool to be left out :D only pokemon I use of previous gens is blissey , since no other pokemon makes such a good sp.defense wall :D.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'm using my Scrappy Taillow in-game. I needed a Flyer and the chance to use STAB Return on a Ghost was really good, although I'm aware that Guts is probably better.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I've kept most of mine untouched, but I have been playing around with meh Shinx quite a lot. Just can't bring myself to grind with it though. :'(

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I'm training a Poocheyna and a Shinx to maybe replace my Purrlion and Zebstrika, but it does feel a bit like cheating somehow. I'll probably challenge the Elite with a Gen 5 team first before switching in the other Pokemon.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • I used a few in my run through of black. and on ,y white im training a poison heal Gliscor i got. it's amazing.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Haha, I may have done...but on my first and last runthrough, I'd completed the game before DW came out. This time, all I've got is a Nidoran (male) with Hustle, and I'm happy leaving him in the Entralink until I complete the main story. I just don't feel it's right to use non-Unova pokémon pre-E4.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Nope :(. I only really have my Tangela; it's in my party, but I'm not really using it because it's level 10 and I'm to lazy to raise it lol.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Nope. The only pokemon that I even got out of my Entree Forest was my Nidoran(M). Right after that I decided that i'm going to fill my Entree Forest, just so that I can see a bunch of pokemon roaming around in the overworld. :3

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
  • I'm using a Taillow I got not too long a go right now. I don't have that many dream world Pokemon at the moment but it's the only one I have that I'm actually using right now.

Back