• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Z-Moves worth giving up the Elite Battle System

Years
    The title is self-explanatory. I wanted to use AmethystRain's Z-Move Addon in my game, but it is not compatible with the Elite Battle System. I highly doubt Luka SJ will support Z-Moves in the upcoming EBS DX considering the creator of Essentials also doesn't support the use of Z-Moves in Essentials v18.

So are Z-Moves worth losing out on the Graphical Enhancements of EBS?

Years
    Not too familiar with the EBS other than the fact that it is most whiney thing possible. Working z moves into that system will undoubtedly be extremely tricky and may not be compatible. Z Moves in general are a generational gimmick that serve no purpose unless the demands of your story demand it. You may be better off holding off till the new version of EBS comes out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2022
    The title is self-explanatory. I wanted to use AmethystRain's Z-Move Addon in my game, but it is not compatible with the Elite Battle System. I highly doubt Luka SJ will support Z-Moves in the upcoming EBS DX considering the creator of Essentials also doesn't support the use of Z-Moves in Essentials v18.

So are Z-Moves worth losing out on the Graphical Enhancements of EBS?

Friend, sorry, I don't know how to speak English, I'm using the translator

But with the output of the zud pluggin, the z movements are in moves.txt, so it would be necessary to make the z movement button appear in the elite battle system and execute its function ... but with the ebs4 there is no compatibility with essentials v18. 2 options wait for EBSDX to exit or Make EBS4 compatible

sorry for the bad english, i speak spanish

Back