• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ark Silvanos' PokeSprite Center

After seeing the evolutions, which starter would you choose?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
The left one is my favorite. It actually looks like something that would be in a pokemon game. Great work.

Years
EMPLOY MY FAKEMON
Big image below:
Spoiler:

OK... now I don't know how many of you guys remember my fakemon, cuz i've been on and off alot. Newayz, i've realized that i'm too busy to actually make my hack right now, however, i do want to see them actually put to use. Therefore, i've decided that i'm willing to let people who want to use/need fakemon in their projects to kinda "employ" mine for their use.

Here are the rules:

a) These are not public. You need permission to use them.
b) These fakemon still belong to me, and will be featured in my hack if and when i get the chance to make it.
c) You may make any slight modifications you want to, inorder to make them a little more unique and custom. This does not entail you to use them as a base for your own designs.
d) If u use the fakemon, i do want to know the names ur gonna call them as well as their flavor text. so send me a pm with it along with a link to your thread if any.
e) Yes, i like credit, and yes it is required.

Neway, just ask for permission if u want to use any, i'll probably let u use it if u have significant progress in your hack. Even if u dont, as long as i can see that ur actually working on it, its fine.

The complete list of the sprites i have is spoilered below. It used to be 5 across, but that became too tall, so i cut it in half and put em next to each other, so if u can't see the evolution flow, look below :P
Spoiler:

I dont have backsprites for almost any of them, but i do have them for the starters, so i'll post them below. I will try to finish all their backsprites when i can, and i'll post them here when i get done, but thats not a priority in my life right now. If u like any of the designs, just let me know, and i'll try to get the backsprites done as soon as i can. If u don't need the backsprites or can get some1 else to do them for you, ask for the main sprite and i'll give it to you.

Grass Starter:-

001uh.png

Barkid

002qee.png

Sentree

003adw.png

Treenaut

Fire Starter:-

004zf.png

Tignite

005ci.png

Pyroar

006sa.png

Tigarson

Water Starter:-

007zi.png

Reefoal

008un.png

Corrcolt

009mc.png

Murkorn

If you dont like the colors, change them. But please, no major edits or using them as bases.

Also if u guys notice my signature, i have a small screenshot of some of my tiles, so far i have grass, dirt, cliffs, a rock, a sign and a funky tree... if anyone needs em for their hack, i guess i dont mind sharing those too.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
EMPLOY MY FAKEMON
Big image below:
Spoiler:

OK... now I don't know how many of you guys remember my fakemon, cuz i've been on and off alot. Newayz, i've realized that i'm too busy to actually make my hack right now, however, i do want to see them actually put to use. Therefore, i've decided that i'm willing to let people who want to use/need fakemon in their projects to kinda "employ" mine for their use.

Here are the rules:

a) These are not public. You need permission to use them.
b) These fakemon still belong to me, and will be featured in my hack if and when i get the chance to make it.
c) You may make any slight modifications you want to, inorder to make them a little more unique and custom. This does not entail you to use them as a base for your own designs.
d) If u use the fakemon, i do want to know the names ur gonna call them as well as their flavor text. so send me a pm with it along with a link to your thread if any.
e) Yes, i like credit, and yes it is required.

Neway, just ask for permission if u want to use any, i'll probably let u use it if u have significant progress in your hack. Even if u dont, as long as i can see that ur actually working on it, its fine.

The complete list of the sprites i have is spoilered below. It used to be 5 across, but that became too tall, so i cut it in half and put em next to each other, so if u can't see the evolution flow, look below :P
Spoiler:

I dont have backsprites for almost any of them, but i do have them for the starters, so i'll post them below. I will try to finish all their backsprites when i can, and i'll post them here when i get done, but thats not a priority in my life right now. If u like any of the designs, just let me know, and i'll try to get the backsprites done as soon as i can. If u don't need the backsprites or can get some1 else to do them for you, ask for the main sprite and i'll give it to you.

Grass Starter:-

001uh.png

Barkid

002qee.png

Sentree

003adw.png

Treenaut

Fire Starter:-

004zf.png

Tignite

005ci.png

Pyroar

006sa.png

Tigarson

Water Starter:-

007zi.png

Reefoal

008un.png

Corrcolt

009mc.png

Murkorn

If you dont like the colors, change them. But please, no major edits or using them as bases.

Also if u guys notice my signature, i have a small screenshot of some of my tiles, so far i have grass, dirt, cliffs, a rock, a sign and a funky tree... if anyone needs em for their hack, i guess i dont mind sharing those too.

I don't know what file format the spritesheet is saved in, but whatever it is, it's made the whole thing a bit of a blurry mess. I'd like to see the spritesheet without the blur, if possible.

Years
I don't know what file format the spritesheet is saved in, but whatever it is, it's made the whole thing a bit of a blurry mess. I'd like to see the spritesheet without the blur, if possible.

its supposed to be :P its jpeg to reduce the file size... cuz i just wanted ppl to be able to see what i've done all in one file :P i figured since only the design was important i would just upload this... but i guess if u want to see it, i'll send it to u when i get the chance.

Back