• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Arriving from the depths…

Lysari

Carey’d away.
Days
  • Call me Lysari (or Lys for short if you like). They/Them.

I used to play a lot of Pokemon whem I was in high school (the last ones I remember are Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) until recently when I picked up Arceus Legends for my Switch on recommendation from a friend. I'm only a few missions in, of course, but I like it so far.

I'm also a diehard Zelda fan with a weakness for Link as well as an unrelated soft spot for Drew Carey.

Lysari

Carey’d away.
    Days
  • Hello there Lysari, and welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game from the ones you've played?

I want to say Arceus Legends cause I honestly don't remember much about the classics other than I've played them, but I did have a soft spot for Gale of Darkness for GameCube.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I want to say Arceus Legends cause I honestly don't remember much about the classics other than I've played them, but I did have a soft spot for Gale of Darkness for GameCube.

I've tried to find a copy of Gale of Darkness to try it out cause I heard it was really good, but haven't had much luck lol.

Do you have a fovorite Pokemon Typing?

Years
  • Call me Lysari (or Lys for short if you like). They/Them.

I used to play a lot of Pokemon whem I was in high school (the last ones I remember are Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) until recently when I picked up Arceus Legends for my Switch on recommendation from a friend. I'm only a few missions in, of course, but I like it so far.

I'm also a diehard Zelda fan with a weakness for Link as well as an unrelated soft spot for Drew Carey.

Hello Lysari, and welcome to the forums!
    What are the first Pokémon games you played ?
    The Water type pokémon sure are great! My personal favourite is Swampert (with which I plowed through Ruby, League included, a real one-pokémon team! ^^). What is yours ?

Lysari

Carey’d away.
    Days
  • Hello Lysari, and welcome to the forums!
    What are the first Pokémon games you played ?
    The Water type pokémon sure are great! My personal favourite is Swampert (with which I plowed through Ruby, League included, a real one-pokémon team! ^^). What is yours ?

First ones were yellow and red and blue…yknow, the classics. Then I moved onto silver and crystal and gold. I've never actually beaten a Pokémon game though.

And I'm not sure which one is my favorite cause I've never thought about it.

Years
  • First ones were yellow and red and blue…yknow, the classics. Then I moved onto silver and crystal and gold. I've never actually beaten a Pokémon game though.

And I'm not sure which one is my favorite cause I've never thought about it.

I have started with Red and Yellow too! It is great to see more new members who have been playing since Generation 1 join PokéCommunity! Nostalgia might play a part in Red being my top favourite Pokémon game of all times (that, and Charizard)!

Back