• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Art Comparison-Elm and Silver!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I figured he had a stubble on his chin. The scan we had of him which was pretty clean cut kind of proved it. Plus, a lot of other people had seen it instead of just one so it seemed more than possible. I think the stubble though was a really good touch. He still looks like a young and growing professor, but with the stubble it gives him more of a character. It shows that, like any working man, he is busy and rarely has enough time for himself at times. Not to mention the simple stubble of books just adds more influence to his character as portraying him more of the hard working and busy type, but clumsy as well. This image alone makes me favor him over Prof. Oak, Birch, and Rowan. He doesn't look serious as the others and he doesn't look as stern or much like he knows everything, which is great.

However, this close up image, can you see Silver's eyes? They look like they are beading into your skin and giving you the same glare shared by Shinji from the anime. I had stated the jacket before gave Silver the rough and dark look before, however the eyes add onto his bad guy appearance on his face. No matter what much think, to me Silver and Prof. Elm together we drawn very well and I don't think it could have gotten any better than what it is currently. It is sad that we won't see the exact same look in the games though, but more than likely if they release posters, they'll be included which would be great to collect.
    Yeah elm has no time so he says screw it I will grow some and silver well he now looks ready to dig into your team and preform Poke-Slaughter.

Back