• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Art Fight (aka gift art spree)

Years
Yo! Seeing as Art Fight is just around the corner... might as well make a hype/generic talk thread for it here! :D
Feel free to showcase your works here should you be participating in the event too! (for when July comes)

Quick FAQ - What is Art Fight?
Art fight is a month long event where people join teams and draw other people's characters.
The characters can be on their team as friendly fire (you will not earn anything), or on the other's team to gain points.
You gain nothing except bragging rights if you win, ahaha. But you leave the month with some really cool art of characters.

Basic Questions to make you ponder
> Are you going to participate?
> What team are you on?

General talks about gift art
> Isn't drawing other people's characters just satisfying?
> Or have you never been interested in drawing anyone else's characters except for your own?

Years
I can't see myself doing art fight any time soon. That's a lot of art to do for someone who takes as long to finish each piece as I do since I don't see much point in just doing one or two drawings for it.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Art fight gets me so pumped. one of the few things that motivates me to draw!

Im team dream! my profile is:
https://artfight.net/~Sunfish

i ALWAYS defend/attack when attacked, so feel free to initiate an "art trade" with me ;w;b

Back