• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
  • Newbie to the hacking scene. If im understanding this right this is just a base for other hackers to use and not intended to be used as is correct? I'm looking for something like this to play with no new story just the improvements and the extra pokemon. Is there a rom that has all the new Pokemon places or even a way to randomize all the new ones easily?

It can be used as a "patch" or "hack", but is more or less just for people to tinker with.

Zef

zef
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    can't get this to work in g3hs no matter what i seem to do, never had this issue with mrds' base before, or my own bases.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2017
    Hello, wanted to know how to edit that custom text that appears when you start the game, it is this one: "©2016 artifical RED rombase by Epsilon". I want to put my name and Epsilon as special thanks ... ;)
    Can anyone help me with this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2018
    A few errors to be noted while looking through the pokemon using D&D Pokemon Editor:

1: Charizard's base stats are the same as his mega evo's (Charizard Y)

2: Many Pokemon's move sets are "bleeding" into others; Chimecho for instance has the Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup families' moves in its Learned Moveset slots in addition to its own. This is with me not doing any editing whatsoever.

3: Goomy's type is erroneously Normal/Dragon instead of just pure Dragon. Likewise its evo, Sliggoo, is listed as pure Normal type instead of Dragon. Also in Sliggoo's level to evolve to Goodra is zero instead of lv 50. (The wrong level thing might be a limitation of the FireRed engine and Sliggoo's evo requirement of needing Rain now that I think of it, since I see it's that way for Pancham/Pangoro evolution too.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Newbie to the hacking scene. If im understanding this right this is just a base for other hackers to use and not intended to be used as is correct? I'm looking for something like this to play with no new story just the improvements and the extra pokemon. Is there a rom that has all the new Pokemon places or even a way to randomize all the new ones easily?

You can try playing the nameless Pokemon hack(not to be confused with unnamed Pokemon hack) it's really great has hidden grotos and everything. The other 721 games are ROM base just like this one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    The .ini For the D&D Editor has been banished of the face of the earth anyone got the Zip that epsilon linked in the first place or anything that can be used to allow the program to open the rom in the first place. (Also a way to use this in advance map would be nice but idk if you have another Map editor that works with this rom.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Is there a way to edit the savefile of this base with Pkhex (or another savefile editor) ? it would be very helpful

HAXorus621

Beginner at ROM hacking, hoping to get better.
    Years
  • The .ini For the D&D Editor has been banished of the face of the earth anyone got the Zip that epsilon linked in the first place or anything that can be used to allow the program to open the rom in the first place. (Also a way to use this in advance map would be nice but idk if you have another Map editor that works with this rom.)
    Zervais posted a link to the .inis on page 25 i think

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Can someone please pre patch this want to play it on my ipad and my computer is broken so i can not patch it myself thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Can someone please pre patch this want to play it on my ipad and my computer is broken so i can not patch it myself thanks in advance
    We are not allowed to upload .GBA Roms here, so unfortunately we can't prepatch it for you :( There might be patchers available for iPad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Can anyone tell me where all the Gen 4-6 pokemon are? I can't find any of them.

EDIT: Finally checked with Advance Map. Outside of Shaymin being on the first route for whatever reason, there literally aren't any Gen 4 onwards pokemon in the wild anywhere. You'd have to edit them yourself.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Can anyone tell me where all the Gen 4-6 pokemon are? I can't find any of them.

EDIT: Finally checked with Advance Map. Outside of Shaymin being on the first route for whatever reason, there literally aren't any Gen 4 onwards pokemon in the wild anywhere. You'd have to edit them yourself.
    Yeah, that's how a resource works. This isn't a full-fledged hack and is, rather, a base for you to make your own hacks from.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Can anyone tell me where all the Gen 4-6 pokemon are? I can't find any of them.

The gen 4-6 are all here, you'll need a different version of advanced map to see them. I don't have a link to that version but I think it was posted a few pages back. Hope you find it :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Yeah, that's how a resource works. This isn't a full-fledged hack and is, rather, a base for you to make your own hacks from.
    No that's not true. The Pokemon of gen 4-6 have been added, a different version of advanced map that can view more than 386 Pokemon has to be used. BTW you shouldn't give a false reply like that, if you don't know about this topic then at least don't make it up based on just your own understanding. That misinformation will be read by more people who'll get confused.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    So I've got that out of the way and now I'm adding those pokemon to wild encounters via Advance Map.

My question is. Has special evolution methods been altered yet? Or do I need to modify those myself? There are pokemon that evolve by time, items, location but:

1) There is no day/night in Fire red. Did this rom base already changed that?

2) I guess I have to add the evolution items myself OR instead change their level up methods.

3) Location-based evolution. Is this implemented already?

Sorry. I just couldn't find the information regarding a few details for this rom base/hack. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    can someone help me with patching this. I don't know what I am doing exactly when it comes to all this.

I am using NUPS and keep getting the message.
    The patch doesnt match the file

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • No that's not true. The Pokemon of gen 4-6 have been added, a different version of advanced map that can view more than 386 Pokemon has to be used. BTW you shouldn't give a false reply like that, if you don't know about this topic then at least don't make it up based on just your own understanding. That misinformation will be read by more people who'll get confused.

I think you don't know what a ROM Base is lol.

Wüfzhéévk

Ǵ̸͙̘͐̓ͅl̷̚͠͝? ?? �̝i̷͕͊t̵̠̼̹̆c? ?� �̣̭̓h̷̻̰̭̏͊e̵
    Years
  • Hi!.
    I was asking if someone can provide me the fixed versions of G3HS, advance map, is that I've seen in different patches that they change the "INI" files in order to make the common tools work with the patched rom...

Back