• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

HAXorus621

Beginner at ROM hacking, hoping to get better.
Years
  • Could someone please provide the .inis that were with V.1 as the link has been removed? (404) Highly appreciated

Zervais

Island Kahuna
    Years
  • I hope this was okay to upload and share considering a few people were asking for it. This folder includes the .ini files for PGE, Advanced Series, D&D, G3HS, and a readme for Advanced Map.

http://www.megafileupload.com/g15c/Artifical_Red_INIs.zip

EDIT: I just tried to download it myself from Google Chrome and it blocks the download due to it being 'malicious'. I'm pretty sure there's no virus in it but I might have to upload it to another website. Let me know if the link works for you guys, and don't worry, there is no virus (I don't even know how to make one).

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    I hope this was okay to upload and share considering a few people were asking for it. This folder includes the .ini files for PGE, Advanced Series, D&D, G3HS, and a readme for Advanced Map.

http://www.megafileupload.com/g15c/Artifical_Red_INIs.zip

EDIT: I just tried to download it myself from Google Chrome and it blocks the download due to it being 'malicious'. I'm pretty sure there's no virus in it but I might have to upload it to another website. Let me know if the link works for you guys, and don't worry, there is no virus (I don't even know how to make one).

I think you should try using Dropbox or MEGA instead. It might be the download site itself.

Zervais

Island Kahuna
    Years
  • I'm not getting any notifications so it probably worked.

Also whenever I select one of the open slots on PGE I get an error. Anybody know how to fix this? I need to insert a sprite and G3ST makes the sprites not work.

Use the Advanced Series (Sprite Editor), I got the extra slots working with those tools and used D&D to edit the actual Pokemon. I don't know if the extra slots are buggy with some tools.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    I know this is going to sound stupid, but is there a way to remove the open slots that are already in the ROM and then re-add them with PGE so that they actually work?

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 29, 2017
    pokémon generation 4 onwards is giving tongue and not evolve at the right level and all time is evolving and appearing "???" and fixes it?

Years
  • Great job! But the system is 3-byte movesets its trouble edit for me. Do you have a patch without a 3-byte movesets?

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hey, does anyone know how to fix the Victreebel (and Spinda?) bug where encountering it resets the game?
    Also, I've been having a bit of trouble getting PGE working with the inis provided; I got the Pokemon Editor working but it gives me an error whenever I try the Attack Editor or Ability editor etc. Can anyone help?

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Jun 25, 2018
    hi, im having alot of trouble here. This is my first shot at hacking and I have no idea how to implement your mod into the game and then hack it. whenever i open the rom up in a hacking software after installing the ups it gives me 10's of 1000's of messages essentially saying "you fucked up and we hate you" I just wanna make a hack. so please can you give us a installation manual and a list of compatible hacking softwares? thank you

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • hi, im having alot of trouble here. This is my first shot at hacking and I have no idea how to implement your mod into the game and then hack it. whenever i open the rom up in a hacking software after installing the ups it gives me 10's of 1000's of messages essentially saying "you ****ed up and we hate you" I just wanna make a hack. so please can you give us a installation manual and a list of compatible hacking softwares? thank you

Actually every hacking software reads the game from the "*.ini" file....
    To make this mod comatible with those tools you also need to get those files from this thread.
    Only then the game can determine the changed pointers and your hacking softwares can read them properly :)

Years
  • Hello everybody. For a long time I am looking for a decent hack for the realization of my dreams. Insert good quality anime Pokemon cries in rom hack 721 Pokemon. I added 386 cries and my work is still underway.
    I also fixed a few bugs of the patch.
    Depressing only 3 byte move system.

Features 7.10 patch
    Added:
    -Pokemon original anime high quality cries 1-386 (387-721 next patch)
    -Shaymin Sky form (2 frame/not insert dex)
    -Unbound Hoopa form (2 frame animation/not insert dex) evo -> use item Dusk/Moon stone
    Fixed:
    -Mega evolution name changed -> MPokemon (venusm->MVenusaur)
    -Mega evolution method pokemon 40-50+ lvl (25-30 lvl with one evo) i like permanent evo :)
    -added all 1-721 pokemon evolution (trade or happiness or day/night or use item + evolution lvl)
    eevee -> Glaceon (Dawn stone), Leafeon (Leaf stone), Sylveon (Shiny stone), Umbreon (Moon stone), Espeon (Sun stone)
    -change some skills (cut -> grass, flash -> electric type and more...)
    -rename Volcanion (not Bulbasaur)
    -Spinda not glitch game (insert 2 frame, but first frame sprite need fixed)
    Bug: Victreebel restartig game! Route 1 test encounter
    View attachment AnimeCry_artRED_7.10.zip
    (patch for Pokemon - Fire Red Version (USA) (V1.0)

Next patch:
    Add 387-723 pokemon anime cries
    Fix Victreebel
    Fix Spinda first frame
    Change/add some movesets (for new pokemon)
    Add and change Pokemon all gen for trainer
    Add encounter all pokemon gen

I want full playable rom hack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    So it is a big problem... It's my favourite pokémon! XD
    However, why Epsilon doesn't support anymore this (his) project?

Last edited:

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hello everybody. For a long time I am looking for a decent hack for the realization of my dreams. Insert good quality anime Pokemon cries in rom hack 721 Pokemon. I added 386 cries and my work is still underway.

Features 7.10 patch
    Added:
    -Unbound Hoopa form (2 frame animation/not insert dex) evo -> use item Dusk/Moon stone
    Fixed:
    -Mega evolution method pokemon 40-50+ lvl (25-30 lvl with one evo) i like permanent evo :)
    -added all 1-721 pokemon evolution (trade or happiness or day/night or use item + evolution lvl)
    eevee -> Glaceon (Dawn stone), Leafeon (Leaf stone), Sylveon (Shiny stone), Umbreon (Moon stone), Espeon (Sun stone)
    View attachment 80293

Next patch:
    Fix Victreebel
    Fix Spinda first frame

Thanks... but I'd prefer to not have the anime cries. If you figure out how to fix Victreebel and Spinda, could you post how you did it?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    I've just noticed a thing... In route 1 I removed victreebel but even so (even if rarely) the game restarts.

edit: another thing: going to the wireless zone the vba's window of the leader freezes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LOL
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Hello everybody. For a long time I am looking for a decent hack for the realization of my dreams. Insert good quality anime Pokemon cries in rom hack 721 Pokemon. I added 386 cries and my work is still underway.

Features 7.10 patch
    Added:
    Fixed:
    View attachment 80293

Next patch:
    Fix Victreebel
    Fix Spinda first frame

Nice! Keep up the good work mate, looking forwards to this.

Years
    • Age 31
    • LOL
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Features 7.10 patch
    Added:
    Fixed:
    View attachment 80293

Next patch:
    Fix Victreebel
    Fix Spinda first frame

Besides the Victreebel error, this text error appears at the beginning.

Maybe I patched the wrong FireRed (1636 - Pokemon FireRed (U) (Squirrels).gba), but here's the text error.

X0gbn7o.png
    FJ7uoUC.png
    Xsq4koj.png

I'll keep updating as I find them. Thanks so much for the anime sounds, it sounds better in my opinion (maybe because I recognize them so easily).

Last edited:
    Back