• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Artist/mad Pokemon Scientist

Days
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hey everyone! I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a kid, growing up watching my brother play until I was old enough to get my own game.

This past October, I randomly decided to make an art challenge for myself: to create a spookified Pokemon every day until Halloween. And I actually managed to do all 31 spookymon! I had such a blast that I've continued turning Pokemon into various abominations. Some are cool, like Grim Reaper Scyther, some creepy, like VooDoo Doll Eevee, some are just funny, like Asbestox.

I've also been making crossovers as I get into other games. I made some mighty creepy Elden Ring monstorsities, and have been making a bunch of Tears of the Kingdom versions too. You can see my Zonai Rayquaza in my pfp :)

I think I need to make a few more posts before I can link to my art, but for now I attached a collage showcasing some of my finest abominations.

I'm totally not on Team Rocket, by the way. Haha why would anyone think that? Oh, cause I stitched up Torchic into a scarecrow? And zombified Celebi? And sacrificed Machamp to the Gloom Spawns? ... Nah, that's all part of the artistic process.

Attachments

• Artist/mad Pokemon Scientist
      Pokecollage.jpg
      780 KB · Views: 25

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hey everyone! I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was a kid, growing up watching my brother play until I was old enough to get my own game.

This past October, I randomly decided to make an art challenge for myself: to create a spookified Pokemon every day until Halloween. And I actually managed to do all 31 spookymon! I had such a blast that I've continued turning Pokemon into various abominations. Some are cool, like Grim Reaper Scyther, some creepy, like VooDoo Doll Eevee, some are just funny, like Asbestox.

I've also been making crossovers as I get into other games. I made some mighty creepy Elden Ring monstorsities, and have been making a bunch of Tears of the Kingdom versions too. You can see my Zonai Rayquaza in my pfp :)

I think I need to make a few more posts before I can link to my art, but for now I attached a collage showcasing some of my finest abominations.

I'm totally not on Team Rocket, by the way. Haha why would anyone think that? Oh, cause I stitched up Torchic into a scarecrow? And zombified Celebi? And sacrificed Machamp to the Gloom Spawns? ... Nah, that's all part of the artistic process.

Hello and welcome to the PC! It's nice to see a fellow artist! Whats your favorite pokemon to draw?
    Anyway I hope you enjoy it here!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there vinsear, and welcome to the PC!

You have some fantastic looking Poke-monsters there! If you're looking for a place to showcase all your work on the PC, check out the Art Studio section! I'm sure you'll fit right in!

What was the most difficult Pokemon you've drawn so far?

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Welcome fellow new member! I really like your spookymon collage, my favorite would have to be the tri-bird. Articuno getting melted on the side that moltres is on is a nice touch haha! I look forward to seeing more of your art, especially a bigger version of your profile pic it looks pretty sweet.

Days
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Ohh I think my favorites are the cute first-stage Pokemon and making them look creepy or tough haha

Days
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Will do! I'm still remembering how to use forums, it's been a few years lol.

The most difficult I've done is Zonai Zapdos! It wasn't making it a machine that was hard, but still making it look recognizable. For some reason, when it was all yellow, it didn't register as Zapdos. It took more trial and error, but eventually I used some teal accents in place of the Pokemon's black accents, and it finally came together!

Years

These pokémon sure look creepy! I love that Lava-Charizard! You are really good at drawing!

Back