• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Oh Clo. XD But I do need boss characters. Especially the Biolizard/Finalhazard. There's the robot at the beginning, the Egg Golem thing(made of rocks and stuff, also you fight it on both sides), King Boom Boo(ghost! D8) , another robot, and maybe one more, but I can't remember it. DX

Now that you mentioned it, I looked and it is a bit crazy. =0 Too many Murkrows!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Well, there are plenty of choices for bosses. The legendaries, if they're strong. Otherwise just choose the big, scary, intimidating Pokemon (i.e. Gyarados, Lairon, Charizard, yadayadayada). And Egg Golem? I thought there was a Pokemon that looked exactly like that thing! ;D

I think it looks fine, Gav. I'll go check it again, to be sure.^^

Edit: Okay, yep, lots of Murkrows. O.o And isn't 'Dark Elite' missing from the list? <--noticed because it's right above her screen name

The Girl from the Well

Years
Okay, I got a list of the bosses that will be mentioned in the fic, and who will fight them.

HERO SIDE
Big Foot: ? {Spike}
Jibakurei-First Match{Evan}
Umbri-First Match{Spike}
King Boom Boo: Darkrai{Kamaitachi}
Egg Golem: Groudon{Spike}
Lumina{Kamaitachi}
Jibakurei-Second Match{Evan}
Umbri-Second Match{Spike}
DARK SIDE.
Hot Shot: ?{Umbri}
Evan-First Match{Jibakurei}
Flying Dog: ?{Lumina}
Spike-First Match{Umbri}
Egg Golem: Groudon{Jibakurei}
Kamaitachi{Lumina}
Evan-Second Match{Jibakurei}
Spike-Second Match{Umbri}
LAST STORY
Biolizard: Giratina Altered Forme{Umbri}
Final Hazard: Giratina Origin Forme{Spike & Umbri[powered up somehow]}

So, can anyone give me an idea on the ones I left out? They are all robots. Big Foot and Hot Shot are kinda the same, but should be used by a pair (i.e, the Lati@s, but I won't use them for this.) Flying Dog should be a flying Pokemon, of course.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
What am I missing? I copied the thing directly from the first post. Oh wait I figured it out: I can see in the Dark
Hey welcome to the group!!
Sorry for the delay. Murcrow's invaded the page....

Clover Cat

Years
Well, Bijou, what about Dialga and Palkia? They seem like giant mechanical robot material to me. Plus you can't have one without the other. And maybe Flying Dog could be Staraptor?

The Girl from the Well

Years
Yeah, that sounds nice. 8D I think that might be it, so I'm going to work on it now! I might post something about it in the SG when I'm done.

In relation to the topic, Carvanha & Sharpedo sound like a good couple, no?

Clover Cat

Years
Well, Shadow, Bijou and I have been talking about what characters she should put in for her Sonic/Pokemon crossover fic. But other then that, you haven't missed much.^^

Speaking of oneshots...I still need to type mine!! O.O *Runs off to do so*

Dark: Okay, that was random...Oh, but she left a note behind..."Bijou, I think Sneasel and Weavile would make a cool pair. Or any of the pre evos with their evolved forms." So it would seem.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
bijou-chan said:
Yeah, that sounds nice. 8D I think that might be it, so I'm going to work on it now! I might post something about it in the SG when I'm done.

In relation to the topic, Carvanha & Sharpedo sound like a good couple, no?

Whoa, when I think of a Pair with Sharpedo & Carvanha I think of the Sharpedo eating the Sharpedo, and then Carvanha's rough skin would injure the Sharpedo really badly o.o. But I think it'll be alittle awkward having a pirannha pairing with half a Shark. o_o Wells that's my opinon.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
GavZ said:
Guess who's got a new theeeme???
Are you working on a

fanfic Rach?

Woot love the new theme Gav! Pokemon HeartGold :D. Can't wait for the release of remake of Gold&Silver

Clover Cat

Years
I loves your new theme, Gav. HeartGold, HeartGold, YOU WILL BE MINE!!!!XD

Oooh, please do Bijou!! <--Is too lazy to search fanfic

Actually, can I post my Pokespe oneshot under 'Alternative Pokemon'? Or is that too random?

Dark: I thought you still weren't done with it.

O.O I FORGOT!!! *Headdesk* *Runs off again*

Dark: Geez...Don't worry about the fics, Bijou. Although if you want us to review, maybe there should be a different thread for that?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Woot love the new theme Gav! Pokemon HeartGold :D. Can't wait for the release of remake of Gold&Silver
Took a lot of work but its worth it!!
I know i know!! i'll be getting the japenese one i don't care if it makes no sense xD
I'll get japanese soul and English Heart as that was my original!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I did indeed ^_^
Learned how to do it a few days ago!!
Getting the hang of it xD
If you ever need a hand or request i will work with you to get somethin done =]

The Girl from the Well

Years
I got done with the first chapter! I did it in M. Word, and it's a little more than a whole page! Well, the words are kinda fixed in a way but I don't care. XP The whole thing won't fit in a post on the SG, so what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back