• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    ZOMG Zappy's back!!XD

Dark: I would, but you don't know the horrors Clover can bring...

What was that now, Dark? *Smiles sweetly*

Dark: Er, nothing! Nothing at all!

That's what I thought. *Puts away the Gender Bender machine from under her desk*

Oh, and Bij, I read the fic, VERY sweet. I liked it.^^

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Yeah, dusty. Whatever dusty means.

Matsu: Hah, you want horrors? Try having to follow this *indicates Kij* idiot around for years and keeping him from throwing himself onto every pointy object he sees.

Ikiji: I fail to see the humor.

Matsu: Oh, please. Keeping you from dying is a full-time job, and you know it.

Ikiji: Why don't you go annoy your boyfriend for a while?

Matsu: I'm sorry, what was that? *sparks*

Ikiji: Um...nothing.

Matsu: That's what I thought. And, Dark? If whoever she pairs you with gives you any trouble, just give me a call. I'll straighten them out for you...for a price, of course...*grins evilly*

Clover Cat

Years
    Oh no, Dream, he doesn't mind being paired up with Kaine. He's just embarrased other people will read it.

Dark: ...

See? He's really just a big softy. :D

Dark: Who's privacy is being invaded!

I MADE you, so you don't have any privacy from me. Duh. Oh, and my oneshot maybe up later today! I just have to type up a few more sentences and the upload it on ff! ^^

Aw, zappy, you're leaving soon? *Is sad*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Are you leaving, Zappy? seems like you just got here.

Matsu: No point in being embarassed! If anyone gives you any lip, just give them a good shocking! Or whatever it is you do! Don't take that from people like them! And just think of it this way: at least you've got a pair! What do they have? Nothing! Because they're hypocrites! Jealous hypocrites!

Kenji: Um...Matsu? You're foaming again....

Matsu: *wipes away quickly* My point is, be proud of it. (adn besides, if you act like you like that mushy stuff, she'll eventually realize it's not torturing you anymore, and stop...even if she threatens otherwise ;)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Don't be sad, Clo I'm not leaving, Just coming Back and Forth after all this isn't the only forum I belong too

Clover Cat

Years
    Oh, that's good zappy!^^

Dark: Er, kinda late for that, since she knows already. And she's too busy fangirling over Gold to take any interest in real life guys.

Well, it's true. Gold is so much more awesome than those idiots at my school. XP

And. MY ONESHOT IS DONE!! I'm currently uploading it on ff! I'll have the link for it soon!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Good to know. Also, look forward to the link.

Kenji: Ah, well...Matsu's off somewhere, so...I don't really know what to say, I mean, I'm not really good at this whole advice thing...I mean, I kinda fell into my relationship by accident...b-but I'm glad I did! I guess...you should just learn to like that sort of thing? Maybe? Um...*awkward silence*

Matsu: *runs up* Have you seen Kij anywhere?

Kenji: Wasn't he just here a second ago?

Matsu: Oh, you've got to be...if he's been kidnapped again, I'll kill him myself. Hold the fort while I'm gone. *runs off*

Kenji: Ah, no! Don't leave me here....alone....with them....urk! Um, uh...(come on, say something!) maybe you could write a fluffy fic about her...?

Clover Cat

Years
    BEHOLD!!! My contest entry is done. :D

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5202585/1/Loners

Please don't kill me for the horrible oneshot.^^; I'll go add it to the SG, too.

Dark: Um...Well, this is supposed to count as a fluffy oneshot, but you know...

Since it was so bad...

Together: I'm not really sure it should be counted as fluff.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Got distracted momentarily, sorry.

Kenji: Oh, thank goodness! Can I stop giving advice, now?

Matsu: Well, I can't find him. I swear, one of these days...

...ah, I can't get over what a cute couple you two make!

Both: What?

I think I might just need to write a few MatsukoxKenji...

Matsu: No!

Kenji: No! (Yes!)

I'll read in a sec, okay? But, just to let you know, I don't do reviews...

Matsu: Seriosuly, no fluff!

Kenji: Yeah! (Yes, please!)

Clover Cat

Years
    Thankies Bij. ^^ And I thought I did! =O Well, I liked it, it was really sweet and Umbri and Lumina were both really cute. XD

Dark: I'm so, so sorry Umbri. I couldn't stop her.

Well, think of it this way--now Umbri knows what you were like in your oneshot! :3

Dark: ...*Headdesk*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    It was nice. I liked it, Clo. Like I said, though, I'm no good with reviews.

Hee...an idea just hit me for my one-shot. *evil grin*

Matsu: Oh, please...no...

Kenji: Don't worry, Matsu. *puts arm around her* Whatever it is, we'll get through it. Together.

Matsu: *violent shock* Don't go giving him material! Get your arm off before I break it off!

Clover Cat

Years
    Wow, really? Thankies, both of you.^^ And I don't mind, Dream, since you told me your opinion here. ^^

Dark: Uh oh...Looks like Matsu and Kenji are in for some suffering of their own...

Oh, don't say that! They make the perfect couple. XD I'm sure it'll be cute, Dream, I can't wait to read it!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Thats the post number!
    ADAN has offiially surpassed TA now? Wow... Thats a massive accomplishment! Thanks guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back