• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • They try to capture me...?

...it'd be a bloodbath. An electrified bloodbath. And that's if Hawke doesn't come to rescue me. Which he probably wouldn't.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • I can imagine dream. And if blood's a liquid, wouldn't it be electrified in the process?

Umbri: You, sir, are the master of dark. Congrats.

And that sounds sad zappy. =< Reminds me of how cruel the world can be, kinda.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Why has no one been posting XD >.<
    Anyway guys i'll be starting the voting on the contest winner very soon so plese everyone get your entries in!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You may enter anything dude!! Also i may have a dark pikachu for you but its black.. It was on a fakemon card

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Make a poem XD
    I dunno you might want them for an avatar or something seeing as in you can never find a pikachu your colour!

DREAM LOOK AT YOUR POST COUNT!!!

Dark_Pikachu.jpg

Carson_Picachu.jpg

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I'm not much of a poet...ah, if I don't get that oneshot done in time, I'll just save it for the next one.

Well, thanks, but I've kinda become attached to this avi. Even if the colors are wrong.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I do quite like your avvi i must say!
    Awh.. You're on 667 now...

Even if you drew with no ability (Like i did) i'd be happy!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • I know, but I could never submit something if I'm not happy with it. And I'm never happy with anytrhting I draw. When/if I submit something, it'd be written, almost certainly.

I dunno, I might write it, if not tonight, then tomorrow. Assuming I don't lose interest.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Finally People here! No one was here before Lunch.

Nice Post count Dream. Not very long till I get there:shocked:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • *Flies in and trips over the floor* HI GUYS!! *Slams into the wall*

Ahem. Anyway. Wow, people are actually on today! XD And I got the date wrong for my vacation--it was 2 days, not 3. ^^; And now to look back at the previous pages and see what I missed~

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Ookay, I looked back and here's what I think I missed:

New members (Which I welcome, btw ^^)

New contest entries (Which look awesome XD)

The new topic which I will now answer to: Fly in on my awesome skateboard which I stole from Gold, beat the crap out of anyone who dared fight me, ESPECIALLY the grunts, and Dark wouldn't need my help in escaping because it's not in his character to get caught in the first place. :D

Oh yes, and dream's postcount. ^^

EDIT: And my postcount too, now that I think about it. 400 posts yay~XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back