• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Awesome, Bij! dream gets to destroy stuff in the first chapter! XD And dream, I don't care, as long as it looks good. ;D

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hooray! I'm gonna break/electrocute stuff! And people! And maybe some partners, too!

On a side note, my internet is running like garbage for some reason.

Clover Cat

Years
Um, dream, you DO know that you're only supposed to destroy/electrocute people in the movie, right? Not in real life. I'd rather keep the law suits to a bare minimum.

And I'll be leaving in...15 minutes, I think. Gah. >.>

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Well, duh! You don't think I'd actually go out in the streets and assault random people, do you???

I don't know how long I'll be here. My internet's crapping out on me. It's takin' 5+ min per page. X_X

Clover Cat

Years
Will be leavin' in 5. -.-

And the laptop I'm using keeps screwing up. Although I blame McAffee for that. >.> I hate that program...

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Yep, Hydro, a movie. Care to participate? There will be shippyness. ;D

Nightstorm: Oh you mean, boats, yachts and battle ships? Awesome!

Oh? No, not that. lol
Yeah sure, I'd like to join! ;P

Um, dream, you DO know that you're only supposed to destroy/electrocute people in the movie, right? Not in real life. I'd rather keep the law suits to a bare minimum.

Oh yes, let's buy a 'virtual' insurance scheme just in case. xD

I hate to be deadly honest, but your avi and sig are terribly intimidating. *runs and cries in a corner*

I sorta agree with you. >.< :X

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Trying to think of how I'm gonna type it...and dream, I don't want to make you OOC, so do you think we can talk about your part (maybe in VM or something)so that I can type it the way you'd react to the situation and stuff?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
If you need my input, PM me about it and I'll help out to the best of my ability. Truthfully, Even I don't fully understand myself sometimes :D

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Alright, thank you. I'm off to think about what's going on in the lab at first! I'll talk to Clo about it when she's on again. 8D *rushes off*

Umbri: *sighs* ...Wait a minute, don't you need a name for this?

*pokes back in*...We'll think about it later, maybe. *rushes off again*

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
I'm glad I'm able to see in the dark to get in here! I almost got lost!
Why You would like to join:Dark types are my favorite type

How Active will you be: Very active! I like this place
What your partner is: Sableye
His/her nickname(optional): Gem
Favourite Dark type attack: Payback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back