• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    And what is an RP?

RP stands for Roleplaying.
    And there's one section named "Pokémon Roleplay" (located directly above of "Pokémon Groups") which consists of them, I don't know much of them, so you probably have to read them to get the grasp of it. (maybe I should too xD)

Hmmm... it is boring right now. I think I'll be on later.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Yes it is, Riolu. XD Love, love, love the character development in the game. SO MUCH EFFING MORE then what was in D/P. <333

And...Yeah...Anyone got a topic?

Dark: I thought that was YOUR job.

But I suck at coming up with them! T.T I guess we'll just have to wait until Bijou gets on...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    I'm supposed to be planning an ADAN RP, but so far I've only got a couple of stinker ideas not worth posting.

I'd offer a topic, but I have no idea what topics we've already had. Shouldn't we have, like, an archive of topics we've already had somewhere?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hey guys I'm back! Just been editing PNB and been on some other forums as usual

YES I GOT PLATINUM!! XD *Cough* Anyway, really? Nothing? What happened to the rumor about the RP (Seeing as I'm too lazy to look at the previous pages. >.>)

My Cuz has that, I play hers cuz it's she never plays it

Years
    *Crawls out of her hidey hole and into the FC* Hallo...I think I haven't been here in a week...Yeah...But I have an excuse! *Holds up a DS game box with Giratina on the cover*

Dark: ...THAT'S your excuse? Another game?

This isn't just ANY game. This is...

PLATINUM!!! XD I finally bought it, nyah! X3 And I must say, it is AWESOME. And I do think I have a right to say this since I've been playing it nonstop every day for the past 4 days and have beaten 7 gyms. >.< Next up is the Galactic battle~*Begins playing again*

Dark: So yeah...As you can see, Clover is kinda distracted at the mo...What's been going on so far?

you got Platinum? awesome! aint it great!?

uh....sorry....im new here! Hi! =]

(just to stay on the dark topic...i guess) catch any good dark pokemon in Plaitnum? it really sucks you cant catch Murkcrow! =[

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Like dream suggested, I might make an archive of the past topics, perhaps on my first post in the thread? Anyway, Staraptor/the rest of the Starly line could've been Dark-types, but Nintendo didn't want to. >> We can also try to think of a current topic now.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Like dream suggested, I might make an archive of the past topics, perhaps on my first post in the thread? Anyway, Staraptor/the rest of the Starly line could've been Dark-types, but Nintendo didn't want to. >> We can also try to think of a current topic now.

Haha i suggested this ages and asked Dream to do it if he wanted xD
    Sorry guys. I got a name change =O
    Also
    The Art contest is over August 10th.
    And anyone who wants to participate in the RP contact Dream.
    Dream let me know how things are going

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    I'm at Page 34 right now. X-X It doesn't help that my eyes are hurting, either. But it's fun to look at what we said in the past!

Umbri: Yeah...but you haven't changed a bit.

Really? XP Neither have you, really. And I said this before, but it probably got skipped...could you change my entry to Stop and Stare(posted in the SG)?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Argh, RP making is harder than it looks. I've got a couple of ideas, but they're still rough and, well, not too great. I don't want it to look like I'm not doing anything, though, so I'll post my thoughts a little later, okay?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Is Darkrai a good enough Legendary for the for Dark types?
    That's why Nintendo created Darkrai for the Dak-types. If not, many people would end up having Tyranitar far a Uber, which totally fails at fighting types and water.
    Did you know that there are no gyms dedicated to dark types in any region? But there are 2 elite 4 members in Johto and in hoenn? Do you think this is fair?
    Not fair really. They should have one, to compensate for the other types gym.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Is Darkrai a good enough Legendary for the for Dark types?
    Yes.

Did you know that there are no gyms dedicated to dark types in any region? But there are 2 elite 4 members in Johto and in hoenn? Do you think this is fair?
    Yes I know, and it is not fair.
    I really hope there's an 8th gym consisting on Dark types. :/

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I hate being inactive. >.> Anyway, not much since I left, huh? (Seeing as we're still on the same page as yesterday)

So, end of the art contest is in a week or so? Glad I got my entry out of the way. Otherwise there's no way I could participate. XD

And dream's RP soon~Hopefully. Yeah...Is that going to be done in the SG or in the actual club, btw? Since the SG has pretty much died, but it'd be kind of sloppy to do it here...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    I dunno. SG=easier to maintain all-around, but, like you said, the SG is more or less dead.

It would be awkward to put it in the Club itself...

There's always the possibility of putting it in the RP thread, but then we'll be getting all those extra SU's...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back