• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
  • If too many people decide to spam then, we could just get our lovelies to attack them. XD
    I'm sure Fantasma would be willing to use crunch on them. >.> <.<
    But, if they had to get 20 posts before they were actually joined, wouldn't some people just come in, say one thing, and then never show up? Wouldn't that technically be considered spamming as well? Or am I overthinking things to much?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well I'm assuning if they make 20 non spam posts they actually have some intention of staying

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I don't even know why I stopped posting in TA. I feel ashamed. -n-

Don't be Bijou, It's my fault. I'm the owner I should be keeping it active:disappoin

But I'll revive it again!!

I don't think you'd be interested in it, dream. But it's a Normal-type club. But, when I was making it, I accidentally pressed post topic instead of preview post. TT^TT I thought even if I used the back button, it would be too late. What will they think of it? Could I finish it, if it gets posted or anything? And I checked-there weren't any. At least, none that were active.

I'm here, and now working on a new club. Maybe it can be affiliated to ADAN?

I'm Joining know doubt it!!!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • *Pops in* Hi~

Dark: Why did you leave so early yesterday?

Got sick. Stupid stomach viruses. >.> Anyway, apparently new rules have been added in my absence? Good to know.

A new club, Bijou? But...Oh, it's Normal. Sorry, but I probably won't join. >.<

Dark: That and the fact that you're in nearly 8 clubs anyway.

Shut up. I've been thinking about making one...But it has absolutely nothing to do with ADAN and I'm going to wait a few months on it. So what else did I miss?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Nothing much, I beat HL and now I'm looking up mods for it. On a side note, I'll be going to bed in a few minutes....so I guess I'll see you all tomorrow.

Clover Cat

Years
  • *Crawls in* 'Lo, everyone...Sorry for not being on yesterday, but I don't have computer access on the plane...
    Dark: So you're finally back from Japan?
    Yep...And the jet lag is killing me...I'll try and stay awake...Try...But it doesn't seem like it would matter, since there've only been 3 posts since I was last on...

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Clover! *hugs clover* Oh, I have coffee for that!

Umbri: Don't drink it... it's what made her really hyper.

And my club got accepted! Maybe it could be an affiliate after a member makes the userbar.

Umbri: Why would you go there though? Evan's there, and he likes that faker Spike...

But, there's a partner system! That's why Evan there in the first place though! We can have lots of fun! I need fun, or I will explode...that happens to me sometimes...

Clover Cat

Years
  • Ah, hi, Bijou...*Is hugged* Thanks...*Takes the coffee*
    Dark: Wait, I thought you didn't like coffee.
    Doesn't matter...I'm too tired to care...*Drinks it*
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! XDDDD *Begins running circles around the room*
    Dark: Great...Just great...Oh, and Bijou, that sounds cool. If Clover manages to calm down within today, maybe she could tell you her opinion on it herself...

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Okay, but don't hurt me if you see the ranks and think they're ridiculous. I couldn't think of anything better, or anymore ranks! DX

Oh, Dark? If Clo is still hyper, do you think you can reply to the topic? I don't think anyone else has. ;-;

Clover Cat

Years
  • YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! *Flies up the wall*
    Dark:...Yeah. Don't think she'll be calming down soon, so...The ranks aren't usually important to her, son I don't think you should worry about that. And which topic? The Sonic one?

Clover Cat

Years
  • Dark: Hmm, maybe 10? And even then, I think you should make a poll, like Gav did for us. See who'd actually want it. And is the topic in archives?

KLDJFSKLFKDJLSKJLDS--

Dark: That's it. *Throws a rock at her and knocks her unconscious* Sorry, Bijou, looks like the coffee didn't really make a difference after all, since she fainted.

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • We already have ten member, but I probably should make a poll, but if making a poll will be so much trouble, I won't put in the poll, but I'll tally it.

Umbri: Oh please. If it's a current topic, it won't be in the archives unless there's a new one.

Umbri, don't be so rude. >> And I think if she didn't have coffee, she'd fall asleep, not faint. Faint is when you suddenly black out, like now.

Clover Cat

Years
  • Dark: Ah, okay. For the Chao one...I think Clover would like something Absol related. That scythe, for sure, and maybe the white fur. Umbreon like eyes would be cool too. As for the poll, neither I nor Clover knows how to set one up, so I think you should talk to Gav about that. And either way, she's unconscious. At least all is quite now.

CHEESE! *Mutters*

Dark: Oh...kay...?

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Everything sounds cool, except for the eyes. You can't have anything for eyes, just the ones you get when the Chao is born.

Umbri: At least she doesn't yell her obsessions in her sleep, like someone I know...

Oh, who? ...Very funny, Umbri. We're gonna put especially shippy scenes in the movie once dream gets done with his part.

Umbri: Gah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back