• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls - OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • And Scott is a Sandslash.

^_^

I do like your idea Jess, and I believe we should use it. Pokemon human switch FTW.

I also agree that Korbin might be a mightyena.

[EDIT]

JESS. BANNER.
    D:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Mmm... Korbin is too cool to be some mangy dog. He'd be a Houndoom if anything. Pack oriented (his family man side), loyal (obvious), dark (obvious), large (obvious), and aggressive. Which Nolvic has had the pleasure of seeing.

As a side note. I know he wasn't insulting it directly.

DISCLAIMER: The thoughts, emotions, actions, and speech of Korbin Phillip Roschel do not reflect the thoughts, emotions, actions, and speech of Strikit, Inc. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thank you, thank you.

But anyway. The point is, Korbin is in defense mode. People piss him off easily when he is in defense mode. And he doesn't realize it yet, but he's trying to look macho for a pretty girl.

Dude... I just realized what Pokemon Korbin reminds me of.

Mewtwo. XD

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Hmmmmm. I WONDER WHO THAT PRETTY GIRL IS?!
    *somewhere in the world, Leyla looks up*

Dude, he's sooo much like Mewtwo! <3

Houndooms bother me. They look uber weird. : D

His middle name's Philip? *snicker*

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Oh I figured you knew Strikit, you are so very perceptive, but Korbin's defense mode won't bother Nolvic too much, he doesen't frighten easily, and he is determined to explore the Chateau. Damn, you put up a disclaimer, now I can't sue :( *Also Snickers* hehe....Philip, makes me think of Phil from Hercules, he was awesome :P

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Yes he was. Korbin's middle name is Phillip because he's so cool.

Korbin just wants to get the hell out, he's not very curious.

Sephear

Years
  • Well not that Nolvic doesen't but...well for now I will say a tired old quote. "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." Nolvic came to the Chateau for a reason and he's not leaving until he finds out what he wants to know, even if it means he never leaves.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • o.o

Nolvic's resolve....IS INSPIRATION.
    Also, Scott has Multiple personality Disorder. Or Dissociative Identity Disorder. Whatever it's currently being called.

After a brief Reflection period... Uhm Sephy, Considering that Nolvic's sister has no way of communicating with him, What would you say to her becoming one of Scott's personalities? She would be stuck in his subconcious for a while, but She'd come out eventually. It's just a thought of course. I have 3 Alters planned already, But they aren't coming out for a while. Since Angela(It is Angela right? haven't been on in a while) is your character, it's up to you.

Alright, I'll have a post up within the next few days. Hopefully :/

I need to work on my capitalization. I capitalize EVERYTHING. o_o

Alright. Also, Mega's group: That room you entered, it's not completely abandoned...
    Within that room lies a spirit, Dangerous in some ways, and tame in others. Leah isn't an angry spirit, she just wants friends. It's just a pity that most of the people who wander into her room tend to break when she plays with them.

I'm letting you handle this one yourselves. Also, When under Leah's control, you never want to leave. You just want to stay and play, even if it means dying. Only the strong of mind can escape her influence...

Sephear

Years
  • Got's a plan sorta cooked up already ;P, for now Angela is just quietly following, but perhaps Scott could feel her presence/emotions?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Not Scott neccessarily, but maybe one of his Alters? Or Nox? Or one of his other teammates? Scott can't detect the dead's prescence, But his pokemon sure can.

^_^ Writing up a post atm.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • oooo Hey kip, ya think I could have Reina interact with Leah in any way? Like in the big sister kind of fashion :p I'd like to put Reina's Perish song to use later on after the whole event with Leah.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • ^_^

Feel free Mega!

Also, I won't have my post up for a few days....
    I lost my Flashdrive :$

>.<

Sorry Jess, Shelbie and Sephy.
    I promise I'll have it up as soon as I can.

Sephear

Years
  • *Gasp* <:O He's killing your organs Jess? which one went first? was it the Liver?

Sephear

Years
  • Finally! Now Nolvic can awkwardly walk behind everyone else hoping that he doesen't make anybody angry.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • LOL. Hey Jess, You want me to move this to the regular thread? I can if you want me to.

Great post by the way. Short and to the point.

...And Gruesome.
    =D

Years
  • Hey, to my team, anyone can do whatever with Leah, she's not just mine, y'know. I just took her at the beginning to get the ball rolling, and we need to end this thing and set Leah straight! HMPH! So...

...yeah...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Daw now I kinda regret not teaching seeker Psyshock. I could have used that eventually to attack everyone's minds and possibly snap everybody out of that trance they're in. Whelp, Time to think of plan B.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Hmmmm....

Hey Mega, Isn't there a spirit Stalking Mark?

Leah smiled slowly, revealing rows of pearly white teeth. There was no malice in her eyes, but to those who still had control of their own actions, something felt really, REALLY wrong. The young spirit waved her hands through the air, and the room changed. They were in a room too large to even make sense. the Walls and ceiling stretched on for what appeared to be miles. Leah began to grow, slowly at first, but then with increasing speed. She was no longer a little girl, but now a beautiful young woman. Her long, dark hair fell down her back, resting just above her tailbone. She was wearing a black skintight suit which seemed to writhe and move on its own.

Leah continued to rise, until her ankles were eye level. She carefully sat down, acting as if nothing had changed. Her eyes danced from 'toy' to 'toy'. She was going to have a lot of fun with them; Until they broke at least…

Back