• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: ASB?

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    Not sure if this is the right place for this. Sorry if this is the wrong place or this has already been asked. Is there an ASB (anime-style battling) forum around here? I saw the "Raichu, Use Thuder!" thread in trivia... but is there anything beyond that?
    Thanks much!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe ask the Roleplay Corner moderators if they would allow it there? It is a form of roleplaying after all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As far as I know, we've always been open to any kind of proper text-based RPing in the Roleplay Corner, but each thread here has its own rules and mechanics. To start up ASB here would require people who know the system, people who have time and energy to invest in it and it would surely require a new section to be created. At least a subsection to the Roleplay Corner.

If it's something that can work well in a single thread (or two, we usually have discussion threads linked to each individual RP), you can probably try to start it up whenever in the Roleplay Corner. As long as it follows our general RP rules. But from what I've seen, ASB is a big machine with different threads for different parts of the... thing... right?

The simple fix: go to another forum that has ASB already ;) But keep posting on PC for everything else!

Back