• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash and his hygiene... lols.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    this suddenly popped into my mind. have you ever wondered how Ash actually attended to his daily hygiene? I mean, not showering and wearing the same clothes throughout a whole long journey in a region...

even the other characters like Brock, Misty, May, Max... imagine wearing the same clothing for the rest of the long journey.. o.O

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm sure there are showers and stuff in Pokemon Centers, which they visit occasionally.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    ^ Agrees

Also, in the episode "True Blue Swablu" they had just come out of a shower in one scene. So I guess they shower whenever they get the chance.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Its a cartoon your not supposed to think of these things, like why Ash and Co. wear the same clothes every day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    well... Ash IS supposed to change his underpants everyday... that's what his mom says XDD

but... mrplanters is right. it's a cartoon and we're not supposed to think of those things... it's the same reason that they NEVER go to the bathroom! o_o

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    oh, brother. this is a silly topic. lol
    Most cartoon character's wear the same clothes all the time.
    I have to agree with the concept of that they take showers when they get the chance...I guess. ^.^'

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I just happened to have thought of this because I just watched Bleach and that main character Ichigo just came out from the bathroom.. so.. hahas.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    well... Ash IS supposed to change his underpants everyday... that's what his mom says XDD

lol

but... mrplanters is right. it's a cartoon and we're not supposed to think of those things... it's the same reason that they NEVER go to the bathroom! o_o

Yeah this is so funny and stupid at the same time but I just had a thought^^... why does it all have to be perfect always; when Ash has a battle he never has to go to the bathroom.. I'm sure in real life things wouldn't be so perfect XD

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    I've seen episodes where they've been by a lake and taken off their clothes, which are hanging out to dry, so presumably they wash them when they can...

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I've seen episodes where they've been by a lake and taken off their clothes, which are hanging out to dry, so presumably they wash them when they can...

true! i've seen it too. i've also seen em washing dishes! hmmm... they bathe in the hotspring sometimes XD

= CHaRiSMa: Yeah this is so funny and stupid at the same time but I just had a thought^^... why does it all have to be perfect always; when Ash has a battle he never has to go to the bathroom.. I'm sure in real life things wouldn't be so perfect XD

XD!!! i can't agree more. it seems like nature calls right at the most inoppurtune moments! ^___^ same as how they never get sick... (except when they get stun-spored -_- )

True-Parallels

× Orange Orgasmo ×
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    I suppose this would go along with this as well. Not only do they not seem to change their clothes .. but do they look like they're getting any older to you? x_x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well no one comments on them "stinking"(Did that need teh "'s..oh well)
    Because pokemon isnt gonna become real and Ash isnt gunna become as famous as those Terrorists so, I think I dont need to worry as some others said.

<3 Nica--Terrorists was all I could use in that example XD

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I suppose this would go along with this as well. Not only do they not seem to change their clothes .. but do they look like they're getting any older to you? x_x

honestly, I don't see any difference in their looks.. hahas. but somehow.. just somehow.. I get the feeling that they've grown. Somehow, after watching the first episode again and watching a recent episode, I feel they're different. I don't know why, it's an inexplicable feeling.. probably because I've also grown with the series.. lols.

Back