• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Joins The Community!

Ash Hobelia

Twitch Streamer AshHobelia
Years
  • Hey everyone:) I go by Ash Hobelia and I've been checking out this community for a while playing and getting new rom hacks, which are amazing btw, and I decided it was time to officially join you guys! I stream Pokemon a lot and wanted to get in touch with other Pokemon lovers and maybe form some sort of streaming community for pokemon:)

Mr. Showdown

Pokémon professor of the Showdin region
    Years
  • Welcome to pokecommunity, we are always active in the world. My advice, watch the time difference. Some users are in a different time zone than you. Heck, the site itself runs on GMT.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Ash Hobelia! I'm glad you decided to join! We have many ROM Hacks available for users to play. I hope you find even more that you enjoy. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay ^^

Ash Hobelia

Twitch Streamer AshHobelia
    Years
  • Welcome Ash Hobelia! I'm glad you decided to join! We have many ROM Hacks available for users to play. I hope you find even more that you enjoy. If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay ^^

Thank you! I've played a few of the rom hacks here and loved them! Is there a section for pokemon streamers on this site btw?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Are you liking what you've seen of PC so far? It's a great platform to meet new people to play Pokemon with - and it seldom matters what generation or spin-off you want to play. As long as it's co-op compatible, there's someone on PC willing to play it with you. :)

Back