• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash? Misty? Paul? Dawn?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Gary, Misty, May, are the characters which I like the most. I really liked Ash before but don't like him now for some reason!
    And Yeah! Gary is too cool!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Barry and Paul. I can *not* wait until they meet! XD

Probably going down the lines of...
    *The duo ram into each other*
    Barry: ...10, 9, 8-! ZOMG It's you! I saw you on TV!
    Paul: Who the heck are you?!
    Barry: I'm Jun! *sparkling eyes, leans face towards Paul*
    Paul: *walks away in a disgusted way*

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • I like Ash, Misty, Brock and Gary (At first I didn't like Ash, but he's grown on me!)

However, I think my favorite character is James from Team Rocket :classic:. He may go around with Team Rocket, but he cares for other people and Pokemon (Growlie!). He also has an interesting background and showed spirit by rebelling against family wishes. He also never gives up, no matter how many times he has been foiled. His team-mates can often screw him over but he shows true friendship by sticking by them.

Oh, I forgot, I also like Professor Oak, he seems to be quite a comedy character in the show and makes me laugh. I don't like the new characters to be honest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    Misty, don't really like the new characters and Ash seems to have grown younger. Brock's O.K too, I guess. James is pretty awesome, and Gary's kinda cool too, other than his voice>_<

Back