• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Clothes Old VS New

Whats your favourite - Old or New?

• Total voters

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Ash's new clothes are awesome...but those clothes are murder for a sprite request...his old clothes were a ton easier to make...XD

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    His new clothes are pretty funny looking, but I thought adorable-ness was high with his old ones. It looks sillier when he's falling or tumbling down a cliff/hill, like he's bound to do every other episode. ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    =P Like almost everyone else, I like his new ones. They give him a newer, more creative and mature. But I like the old ones, but not as much. They gave him a cool look in the past. Time to change to the new cool look. o_o;

Batesy's the best! He is cool!!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    You may call me crazy, but i think that the slight change from white to black in his hat gave him a darker look overall. His new clothes are really cool, although I really liked his old clothes too. But his new clothes are updated, more to the fashions of today.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I honestly preferred his older clothes. I mean, his new ones look cool, but there's something about those older ones that I just really liked. They seemed original, and he looked more like a person that you could meet in real life. His hat, the vest - everything just went together perfectly. He looked more like a normal person, while, with his newer clothes, he looks like someone from the future or something. I guess that they would fit in well in the Pok?mon world, and he looks better in them when he's with May and Max, but I just still don't like them as much. Just my opinion, though.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    His new clothes are well overdue! They look very, how should I say this, advanced. They work well with his new tanner skin, LMAO

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I liek them both the same. The old ones were better although i got sick of them so the new ones are weclome.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Hmmm, I like both clothes, the old and new, but the new clothe's are a nice change. *Does Ash cleans his old clothes in the older seasons? O_o*

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Both...

I voted both for 2 reasons, his first outfit is really pokemon-y and classic i love it (hes very hot in it), and the 2nd outfit as he looks more grown up,but i liked his old hat better but he is soo HOT in his new one!

Username

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess that I'm also just used to always seeing that trademark picture of him in his old outfit, throwing a Pokeball, and Pikachu is jumping up right in front of him. They still have that picture on some of the newer merchandise! I liked it better...

And Ash's hat looked more original, and it had a story behind it, unlike his new one. But, I do like his new outfit, just not as much.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well they dont make pokemon brand jeans....lol, I did see ash's hat and hoodie thing on ebay, and they looked really awsome, not crappy like alot of the stuff on there.

Anyway, AG clothes all the way

Back