• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    He would steal Pokemon because he somehow inheritet Team rocket from his mother or so I read... "Madam Boss"
    Let's say it was his fate to become this...He may also like to be powerful
    Personally like the idea of Giovanni/Sakaki being his father even though there's no evidence and it's not very likely (I can't imagine the writers to do so).
    It's just such an interesting idea. Satoshi being the secret child of Giovanni and having a half brother...lol

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    I'm inclined to believe his father is prof.Oak. I mean he met ash when he was a kid who's to say he did not move to pallet meet dilia found out her last name and realized he was ashs father. Would explain why he is over at her house and she at his all the time. And she has known oak since she was young. So she could have fell for him over the years. Also this is not really proof but i have seen a picture someone made of ash age'd and it turns out looking like oak it was a bit strange. If he is not ash's father then he is at minimum his mothers boy friend.

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
    Actually there have been episodes were he told them to capture Pikachu. I don't think they will reveal Ash's dad as of yet, if they do I agree with redjacketalchemist, his dad is the greatest trainer and Ash, will battle him.. and that greatest trainer COULD be Giovanni

wat ep was that? the only time i remember them talkin early in the series was wen he wanted the SS Anne operation. Giovanni has nvr mentioned pikachu. i dought he evn knows who ash is.

I'm inclined to believe his father is prof.Oak. I mean he met ash when he was a kid who's to say he did not move to pallet meet dilia found out her last name and realized he was ashs father. Would explain why he is over at her house and she at his all the time. And she has known oak since she was young. So she could have fell for him over the years. Also this is not really proof but i have seen a picture someone made of ash age'd and it turns out looking like oak it was a bit strange. If he is not ash's father then he is at minimum his mothers boy friend.

theres one thing thats messed up wit ur theory. prof oak is like 65 while ash's mom is mabye 40 also that would meen that gary is ash's cousin... it jst doesn't make any sense

Last edited:

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    theres one thing thats messed up wit ur theory. prof oak is like 65 while ash's mom is mabye 40 also that would meen that gary is ash's cousin... it jst doesn't make any sense

um......it actually makes lots of sense. IT's not like when you hit a certain age you cant date so and so under this age. Infact I know some one who is 60 and dating a 20 year old as odd as it is it happens. And ash appears not to know his father or who he is, so they could easily be hiding the facts from ash and gary so they dont know there cousins. the reason for hiding it could be there age diffrence so as not to have things be awkward for them. Another thing oak has been in ash's life for basically his whole life so he is like a father even if he is not the biological one.

vano-m

2nd year University student
    Years
    Ash`s father is himself. He travelled in time in the 4th movie with celebi. And with young Oak did this dirty deed. So, actually , we can`t say who exactly is his father Oak or Ash himself.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Also, Deliah told Ash that his father is on a pokémon journey, which Professor Samuel Oak clearly isn't.

And that details screw everything (one) up (theory wise). Giovanni, isn't on a Pokemon journey, Oak isn't on a Pokemon journey, Ash is on a Pokemon journey, but that was said before he went on it, That leaves (in my opinion) only one Person.

Silver. Yes Silver from the chronicles episode with Richy. He knows Ash, he's on a journey, and (despite the gray hair) he's not that old. (Mainly because it was gray in the flash-back)

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
    I don't think we'll ever find out. The writers are so obsessed with the 'I WANNA BE A MASTER' storyline that they don't give a crap about the subtler parts of the plot that could be more interesting.

Years
    Okay....

1. It was stated that Oak does have a crush on Delila during the Hoenn sory, but no more. Though who knows? And even if he's 65, and she's 40...so? Age really doesnt matter when it comes to relationships...though this would be a tiny bit awkward.

2. And do you realize how LAME it would be for Giovanni to be Ash's dad? Really, how many times have we heard the 'I am your father' line?

But now that Pokemon is owned by PUSA, they pretty much dropped everyother story element and are obsessed with the I WANNA BE A MASTER' thing. But really...100 more Pokemon keep coming out, so Ash will never catch'em all at this rate...unless he wastse all his life doing it and we see him old gray haired and on his death bed in the final episode, which there will be, because we now have regions, and the filler regions. The world is only so big, ya know.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    But now that Pokemon is owned by PUSA, they pretty much dropped everyother story element and are obsessed with the I WANNA BE A MASTER' thing. But really...100 more Pokemon keep coming out, so Ash will never catch'em all at this rate...unless he wastse all his life doing it and we see him old gray haired and on his death bed in the final episode, which there will be, because we now have regions, and the filler regions. The world is only so big, ya know.

Just because Pokémon is in Pokémon of America's hands doesn't mean the story is going to be switched up.

Last edited:
    Years
    Just because Pokémon is in Pokémion of America's hands doesn't mean the story is going to be switched up.
    ...Did I seriously say that? Crap. I'm sorry, I have a head cold at the moment...my heads fogged up and I cant exactly think straigth.

But ANYWAY, correcting my statement...the writers do seem to have screwed up the story now. There's more to the anime than they keep saying, and personally I'm hoping they want us to think we've forgotten about it, and suddenly- BOOM! All heck breaks loose andall our questions are answered.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2008
    i remember someone telling me that in the last episode of pokemon ash battles his dad and loses because his dad is the true pokemon master. im not really sure

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    i remember someone telling me that in the last episode of pokemon ash battles his dad and loses because his dad is the true pokemon master. im not really sure

How would they know. If someone could tell u that then they could tell what the new pokemon will be.

Years
    • Seen today
    You people have it all backwards. Giovanni is his half-brother, and his dad is Brock. Haven't you ever wondered why Brock follows Ash to every region? He's looking out for Ash, to make up for not being active in his son's life. Giovanni's dad is the mystery.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If that were the case that would make Ashs mother a child molester hun. If its nyone we know of I think its Samuel Oak. He and his mom are too close.

Years
    had to be a theory, because as far as anyone knows, there isnt an exact last episode yet....
    OR IS THERE???0_0

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Ok...well I know nothing about Ash's father...and I think he will not ever come in the anime, and that's imo..

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    he could be dead, working as an asssant 4 1 of the prof. or with ashs mum (i dobt the last one)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    You guys have it all messed up.

Ash is adopted. His real mum is Mary-Sue and his dad is some drunken she found on the streets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back