• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hey maybe Ash's dad did die, like in some tragic Pokemon accident like how Jessie's mom did (I think). It sounds like the set-up for a movie if you ask me. Like, Ash, you must complete your father's work! And such. He would to have died before Ash could remember, though, otherwise we would have seen some nostalgia so far.

it could make a movie and the chance of charcters dieing is possable

1st Movie-Ash turns into Stone Mewtwo and the lab blows up the people in there die
    2nd Movie-The Storms and the end of the world
    3rd Movie-Charizard is about to be killed along with ash when he falls
    4th Movie-Dark pokemon wreak house and threatens guy
    5th Movie-The Soul Dew and the Machine (i forgot the name)
    6th Movie-Not much danger (is that Mewtwo Returns?)
    7th Movie-The Regi's and the grem deystroyer thing and lucario 'n' sir arron
    8th Movie-The Flood in manaphy's temple with ash and may in
    9th-(Carnt Remember seeing it)
    10th-Darkrai and the time and space bends dialga and palkia battle
    11th-(is that the new one with giratina?)

theres alot of evidince in the movie's

Oak has alot of chance plus oak gave ash a pokemon EVEN tho he was late and it was a AWSOME pokemon better then the other starters.

Last edited:

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Oak has alot of chance plus oak gave ash a pokemon EVEN tho he was late and it was a AWSOME pokemon better then the other starters.

Ash only got Pikachu because Oak knew him. If Ash was just another random trainer starting his journey, Prof. Oak would've probably said "You're too late. Now *censored* off, I"m a busy man."

Besides, and I've said this to A LOT of people, Oak is Gary's grandfather. So if he were Ash's father...

I'm not even going into detail on that one.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    it could make a movie and the chance of charcters dieing is possable

1st Movie-Ash turns into Stone Mewtwo and the lab blows up the people in there die
    2nd Movie-The Storms and the end of the world
    3rd Movie-Charizard is about to be killed along with ash when he falls
    4th Movie-Dark pokemon wreak house and threatens guy
    5th Movie-The Soul Dew and the Machine (i forgot the name)
    6th Movie-Not much danger (is that Mewtwo Returns?)
    7th Movie-The Regi's and the grem deystroyer thing and lucario 'n' sir arron
    8th Movie-The Flood in manaphy's temple with ash and may in
    9th-(Carnt Remember seeing it)
    10th-Darkrai and the time and space bends dialga and palkia battle
    11th-(is that the new one with giratina?)

theres alot of evidince in the movie's

7th movie is Destiny Deoxys, 8th is the Lucario one, and the 9th movie is Manaphy's.

I think they should do a movie or episode in which Ash travels back in time and meets his parents as the same age as his, traveling around like friends, pretty much like Ash and Misty/May/Dawn and the other characters' parents.

Shiny-Cherubi

It sparkles in your mouth!
    Years
    It's funny, I was like 10-11 years old when the whole Pokemon Musical came out starting the wild rumor of Giovanni being Ash's dad. And now I'm nearly 20 years old and it still hasn't been forgotten xD I admit, it would be the best twist ever. Can you say scandal? *gasp!* =O

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I've seen millions of these threads already. I feel like copy pasting what I've posted and slam it into the next miserable member who makes this thread.

Ash's father is most likely Giovanni.

He would be the most logical, really. Oak is too much the age of Methuselah to be Ash's father, Mr. Mime is plainly autosexual, and Ho-oh's rainbow should be self-explanatory.

Sue me if you want but, Oak is obviously not it. Giovanni hasn't shown evidence of not being it either. Maybe I'm his dad, but it's very unlikely.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Ash's mom, Delia, admitted to having an affair with Giovanni but never marrying him. More than likely during this affair came Ash. Just sayin.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I really cannot picture Giovanni being Ash's dad, plus he's not seen much either...but I can picture Ash's dad traveling farther ahead of Ash though...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I can. Why else would Team Rocket be trying to take Pikachu?

Uh. In the first showing of team rocket in the anime they said that they wanted Pikachu because it was stronger then other Pikachu....Anyway I really want to see who ashs father is.....Although I think he's dead.:/

Years
    I'm wondering... who is Ash's father?

He was mentioned in episode 2

Ash's Mom: "Wow you're already in Viridian City?! It took your father 4 days to get ther when he started. I'm sure he'll be proud"

From that sentence i either thought he was somewhere far away from kanto or dead

i think remember how ash starts at 10 and ash's mon knows how long it took ash's dad to get to virdiain city genarly meaning ash's dad started when he was older and with ash's mom meaing he's always one reigon ahead of ash like so...

Ash Kanto = Ash's Dad Johto
    Ash Johto = Ash's Dad Hoenn
    Ash Hoenn = Ash's Dad Sinnoh
    Ash Sinnoh = Ash's Dad ?????? or Dead by the time he's traveled for as long as ash has but longer.

So any guesses?

Ash's father will be coming back home in Pallet Town, his father will be showing up soon. But Dawn's father will be showing up, too.

Years
    Okay, time for some facts:

1. GIOVANNI IS NOT SILVER'S DAD.
    2. Giovanni COULD BE Ash's dad, it hasnt been confirmed, so I think we should just wait until they say it...but it would be so lame if its true -_-

Anyway, I think that at the end of the series, Ash is going to fight 'The World's Greatest Pokemon Master' and near the end of the battle it will be revealed that the guy is actually Ash's father.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That's what I thought one episode. :/
    I thought that Giovanni could be Ash's
    dad.

I do hope that one episode, Nintendo
    reveals Ash's dad. That would be
    amazing. :)

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
    I can. Why else would Team Rocket be trying to take Pikachu?

Giovanni is NOT trying to capture pikachu. jessie james and meowth are morons who think giovannit wants meowth. he is mroe concerned with bigger and more powerful pokemon

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Giovanni is NOT trying to capture pikachu. jessie james and meowth are morons who think giovannit wants meowth. he is mroe concerned with bigger and more powerful pokemon
    Actually there have been episodes were he told them to capture Pikachu. I don't think they will reveal Ash's dad as of yet, if they do I agree with redjacketalchemist, his dad is the greatest trainer and Ash, will battle him.. and that greatest trainer COULD be Giovanni

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back