• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Pikachu

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Some more KW fakes

This is the first fake I've done since I've upgraded to XP. I'm still faking using Powerpoint.

Ash's Pikachu

The fonts are still off. I had saved the fonts from my 98 harddrive and put them on my XP harddrive, but they aren't showing up right. I'm going to download the fonts again, sometime. At least my energy symbols are better quality.

Thanks to CascadeGonpory for the blank.
    Thanks to KougaWolf for the Ash Gym-head.
    Thanks to the creators of the Pokemon anime for the pic.

And this in the 2nd fake since I've upgraded. My first Lv.X fake.

Ash's Pikachu

Fixed a few of the fonts, but not all of them.

Thanks to CascadeGonpory for the blank.
    Thanks to KougaWolf for the Bubble Background & attempted 3D effect.
    Thanks to Ken Sugimori for the pic.

Last edited:

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    they are pretty nice!

i would give 3/10 i just dont like them..... naww joke about 8/9 out of 10 the font might need just a few sizes bigger other than that its x-l-ant XD

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    @BR: My fonts aren't all working properly since I upgraded. I'll try reinstalling them later (if I can think about it). Pictures from the anime usually do that... I was trying to make the Mew lv.X 3D-ish, but I failed; I have no fancy programs to do it, so I tried to 3D-fy it by darkening it, smoothing it, and contrasting it. It seems to have done no more than make it blurry.

@lost: You have jokes... XD Thanks.

--- --- --- --- ---

Here are some more fakes by me (all illus. by me except Cyndaquil):

Ash's Pikachu

Porygon is one of my older fakes.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    Newer Cards

The Smeargle is really good, but the quality decreses on the others. The Cyndaquil is pretty good, and so is the Porygon.
    8/10 for Smeargle
    7/10 for Cyndaquil
    6/10 for Porygon
    Keep at it!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Thanks, BR! I have some more. Again, all illustrated by me, except Shining Cyndaquil:

Ash's Pikachu

Shining Cyndaquil (holo), Aerodactyl (holo), and Goldeen.

It may be hard to tell they're holo.

And some past fakes (not illustrated by me):

Ash's Pikachu

Last edited:

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    Wow!

Wow! Really good cards. You need a little work on Goldeen, buth the rest are good!
    7/10 for Shining Cyndaquil
    6/10 for Goldeen
    7/10 for Aerodactyl
    8/10 for Shining Ho-Oh
    9/10 for May's Tenderness
    6/10 for Celebi (i can't understand the words)
    8/10 for Munchlax
    Again, keep it up!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Wow! Really good cards. You need a little work on Goldeen, buth the rest are good!
    7/10 for Shining Cyndaquil
    6/10 for Goldeen
    7/10 for Aerodactyl
    8/10 for Shining Ho-Oh
    9/10 for May's Tenderness
    6/10 for Celebi (i can't understand the words)
    8/10 for Munchlax
    Again, keep it up!

Thanks, again! What would you suggest I fix/change on Goldeen?
    Foreign Celebi is typed in a font created by me. It's not that hard to decipher. (It would be easier if it were larger.)

>>Foreign Font, by KougaWolf<<

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Thanks. I'm glad you think so.

Another card!? (Just recently drew the pic):
    Ash's Pikachu

The first Nidoran I ever drew or faked.

EDIT: And another...
    Ash's Pikachu

Last edited:

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    On Goldeen, you could improve the body size in relation to the fins. Anyway, the Nidoran cards you drew were really great. Homeade cards are always better.
    9/10 for Nidoran (Male)
    9/10 for Nidoran (Female)

Sorry for taking a while to post.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Goldeen was an older illustration of mine. I think it would be difficult to fix up without redrawing it.

Thanks, BR. The Nidoran male's illustration could have been better. I actually completed the picture after I completed the card.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    Well, the Goldeen is still better then anything I could have done. Anyway, the only tip I can give for the Male Nidoran is a tad smaller. But, no matter what, they still look like something out of a Pokemon How-To-Draw book!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Well, the Goldeen is still better then anything I could have done. Anyway, the only tip I can give for the Male Nidoran is a tad smaller. But, no matter what, they still look like something out of a Pokemon How-To-Draw book!

Yeah, I think I made Nidoran male's body too big... '~'

Yay! my pics look like something from a HTDP book! ^_^
    (I can assure you, no HTDP books were used for my pics.)

UPDATE: New card! My Fakemon, Naroka.
    Ash's Pikachu

A fake YuGiOh card of mine is also included, The Dark Azmul Elf (an OC of mine).

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    I did used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, and I'm impressed with the cards! The idea of making a new yet simple card is good. You could of made it bigger and given it another attack.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Many fakers (I don't know if you could call them serious fakers, though) like to make very powerful cards, but I, and many other serious fakers, prefer to make the cards equal to prexisting cards. OMG! I summon Three-Headed God-Card Crushererererererer!!!!!1 Bye-bye Obelisk. Get what I mean?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Yeah...

New cards! Drangel was illustrated by me. Gryfeon was illustrated by aragornbird. Both my Fakemon for HeavenEarth.
    Ash's Pikachu

You may notice Gryfeon has a Poke-Body or something. This is actually a Poke-Quire. A Poke-Quire, or Pokemon Requirement, is something that needs to be done before... something can be done; usually to play a card. If that or those requirements are not met, something can't happen. (My idea.)

Back