• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Pikachu

codem8kr

Team Rocket Boss....
    Years
    Pikachu divides me more than any other pokemon I think.
    On one hand, I love it because it can be really funny, especially in the earlier seasons 1-7.
    On the other hand, I hate it because it's the mascot of pokemon lol.
    There are other pokemon that are fantastic and drastically out perform Pikachu in the Anime.
    Meowth is a fantastic pokemon. He can talk. I love his voice acting, his animations and how he reacts to certain situations, especially with Jesse and James.

Pikachu learns Volt Tackle in the anime.....even though its an egg move? WHAT?
    Also, as its been mentioned by another, Pikachu is Ash's strongest pokemon, so how the heck does it lose to Snivy and almost lose to Bunnelby in the new X/Y saga? Both of which are newly acquired pokemon?
    Yes I get that Ash is stupid, but Pikachu is supposed to be powerful, so it shouldn't lose to new pokemon.
    Rant over.

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
    Years
    Pikachu should be a killing monster machine. you want to know why? Pikachu used thunderbolt on a Golom In the first movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back" and It knocked it out when it should have done nothing. If that's not a Killing Machine, I don't know what is. :)

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    You know, everyone keeps saying "oh it should be level 100" but really... no? The anime is bringing the Pokémon world to life. Pokémon are animals, and animals will get out of shape if they don't exercise/train, same as humans. So when a Pokémon is out of practice or hasn't been training or has taken a vacation, they're probably going to lose some power and speed at least.
    We can just imagine that Pikachu becomes a level 5 Pikachu (with egg moves) every time Ash moves to a new region.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
    I think the anime team has limits on how far they'll deviate from game mechanics, so I think fully water resistant Onixes are not likely, nor would Extremespeed be possible, especially since it's not a featured move added to Pikachu.

I understand that, I was more thinking as if the pokemon anime has mechanics of it's own, would it be possible. Just a theory I had.

Years
    I kinda like Pikachu :] Of course I do like some other pokemon more - but I got used to Pikachu being with Ash all the time so I'd feel kinda weird if the makers would decide to replace him. It would also feel kinda strange to see Pikachu evolving because he declined few times already - so it would be kinda strange to see that he suddenly changed his mind about the evolution.

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
    I don't Like the point that the His Pickachu Is so strong, most of the time He wins.
    That the pokemon Declined to evolve whas really Stupid if you ask me.
    But in overall I like his Pickachu he is cute and he is the Mascot of Pokemon If you ask me, Dont Replease him He needs to stay in the Anime.

Back