• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's strongest pok?mon

Ash's strongest pok?mon?

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pikachu didn't beat that dragonite, he just delivered the final blow...If it wasn't for Charizard, Tauros, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur (I think) weakening Dragonite first, then Pikachu wouldn't have beaten it...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, Pikachu is very strong for its size and level, but I personally think that Charizard is Ash's strongest Pokemon. Pikachu does pay more attention to using strategy, and it listens to its Trainer carefully, but it still can't beat out Charizard in physical strength.

Heracross is also very strong, too. Just by using its horn, it can flip Pokemon much larger than itself into the air and send them flying!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    :P I think Pikachu is his strongest. He's been training it for a loong time and Ash and Pikachu are best friends. Charizard is also pretty powerfull but I think Pikachu is probly more powerfull by now. ;) Plus, Pikachu DID beat Dragonite, you know! And, Charizard lost to it. :P (I saw the epasode...So, I know.)

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    1. Ash got a Gameshark to get his Pikachu to level 100

2. Ash then used a Gameshark to get lots of stroids then gave them to Pikachu

3. He also used a Gameshark to maximise it's stats and be Super Effective against Ground

Yea Pikachu is the strongest

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2004
    Jirachu said:
    Plus, Pikachu DID beat Dragonite, you know! And, Charizard lost to it. :P (I saw the epasode...So, I know.)

Pikachu only won from Dragonite because CHARIZARD made him weaker, so if Dragonite had 100% power, than Pikachu didnt stand a chance

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    Maybe not, but he has had Pikachu a lot longer than all of the others.
    Pikachu is definitely at the highest level, even if it's physical strength isn't as high.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2004
    i think pikachu then Charizard....but i dont watch the new episodes any more..i only watch the original season and orange islands (i have all those episodes on tape) because i liked the original pokemon he had the best(Bulbasaur Charizard, Squirtle Pidgeotto..) i dont like how they have him get rid of all his original pokemon just to make room for him to catch the new ones

leon

Years
    I think that Charizard and pikachu are stong but I think that pikachu is stronger.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I think Pikachu is Ash's strongest Pokemon not just cus it was his first Pokemon and because its been with him the longest its also his strongest because of all the gym battles that Ash has fought with Pikachu

Pokemon_Veteran

Ash's strongest pok?mon

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pokemon_Veteran said:
    I think Pikachu is Ash's strongest Pokemon not just cus it was his first Pokemon and because its been with him the longest its also his strongest because of all the gym battles that Ash has fought with Pikachu

Pokemon_Veteran
    not all gym battles...the exceptions include Cerulean Gym, Fuschia Gym, Dewford Gym I'm not sure about more recent ones...gotta check serebii.net

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Hm

Ash's Pikachu is like at lvl 255.... He is obviously the strongest... Not counting Pikachu I say Charizard is his strongest.

~Splash

Back