• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Which one of your characters do you think you'll be drawing next?
    That I actually don't know right now :D
    I usually have specific and simple ideas for things to draw, but right now, I don't.
    ...Might go ahead and start linearting page sixteen right away actually.

...Is Garfield really right?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    My favorite song would have to be Gone To Your Head by Zeromancer, either that or the opening theme to GTA 3 lol.

Who's your best friend right now and why?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • OL - Ashley, because he is my BF <3
    IRL - Jimmy, he helped me confrotn a lot of stuff last year. He doesn't care about anything I do, but he is there, helping me through it.

^Have you done anything that you wish to do again?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah I wish to buy a PS2 again so I can start replaying Kingdom Hearts and Jak & Daxter. That and sex but that's not so important.

Pikapal642, what's your least favorite Final Fantasy game and why?

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • Hello, Archenoth. If you were to encounter a cheetah who wanted to eat you, what would you do?

Using my innate prowess and dexterity....

...I would run and scream like a baby!

Actually, I'd probably use the nearest solid item as a weapon and charge at the thing. I am no prey! :V

^ Who was the last famous person you though of?

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Using my innate prowess and dexterity....

...I would run and scream like a baby!

Actually, I'd probably use the nearest solid item as a weapon and charge at the thing. I am no prey! :V

^ Who was the last famous person you though of?

Probably Cubbie Fink, since I was looking through some sigs I made and saw one I made of him. :P

What is your favorite emoticon, if you even have one?

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • What is your favorite emoticon, if you even have one?

It's hard to say, it's a toss up between ":V" and ":^"...
    It's like being in a secret club of cool people when you know what it means.

It's unsearchable on Google... And nope, I won't say what it is either. :V

^ What is that one "thing" that everyone seems to like, that you don't.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • No. same goes with Crash B.

^Mario or sonic?

Mario for the character and retro games, Sonic for his PS2 games, but if I had to choose one of them, I would pick Mario.

Archenoth, would you rather live on a floating island city like Columbia in the new BioShock (minus the civil war), or just on a straight out floating, modern city?

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • Ooh! Floating Island city definitely! It would be awesome, but also being an isolated island would make it a little like Skyloft in the new Legend of Zelda game.

^ What video game environment would you like to live in? (I mean the world, but without any creatures or characters that exist on it in the game)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Longest time was 3 days straight, right now though I've been up for about 13 hours so far.

What's your favorite book and why?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • My username? Nah' I came up with this stupid name a long time ago. I would love to change it, probably to something a bit more feminine/punkish. However, I'm trying to think of a name to use. Hopefully I can get it changed on all the sites.

^Whats your usernmae mean?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back