• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I do... I have a younger sister.

^ What is your arch nemesis in Minecraft? (What kills you the most?)

I've only died, like five times, most of the time by lava or a very high drop. I'd have to say creepers though, even thought hat was only once or twice, other wise, heights are my nemesis.

^Do you listen to Rise Against?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell, do you own an mp3 player of some sort?

A 1GB Zen mp3 player, a 2GB Zen media player, and a 16GB iPod Touch. And my laptop and 3DS but those don't count do they.

---

LynLyra, if you owned a nation what would its Motto be?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
What places are you active at (online)

Primarily a sooper seekret elitist forum, this place, 4chan, and Reddit.

I could say Google Plus too, but that is just social networking.

^ What is your favorite means of travel that isn't on foot, or a car?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years

Hmm, let's see... February 2010 was the time of our last name changes and I was into LJ RPing at that point... I changed to Roswell because quite frankly, I loved the character's design, his personality, his ability, and his theme <3

---

Snow Phoenix, say you were to make a social networking site that would become more popular than Facebook and Twitter. What would the name of your site be?
Hooked on Phoenix. xD It's so awfully punny so it suits me :3

Which animal are you most like?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
Which animal are you most like?

Probably a Penguin... I love the cold, as well as sliding down slopes, I freaking love swimming and I walk funny (!!). I'm usually dressed in Black and White, (Though not well dressed save for a fedora) I'm not terribly aggressive... I am part of a group of friends despite my quirks, and I have a beak (No I don't, but everything else was true). :V

^ What kind of ice cream is your favorite?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
It was a Pikachu egg... I wanted a Pichu in LeafGreen, since it was, and still is, my favorite Pokemon. :D

^ What is your dream job?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
None that I can think of off the top of my head...

^ What is the last website you looked at besides this one?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Well I have multiple tabs up.
Pokecommunity, Funnyjunk, Reddit, Facebook, Youtube, Gelbooru, Tumblr, Twitter, and a site I'd rather not say

^Chicken Patty, Cheeseburger, or Fish Sandwhich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back